Well you sure wont see THIS on CNN!!

obama-wd-trump-inauguration-crowd-comparison.jpg

Sorry Musebrain, another lie. I know for a fact that during O's 1st, they took down barriers on the sides to let extra in; that picture on the right of T's was before it had even filled up! I have the original live video!

I was at Obama’s inauguration

Those barricades are for security, you had to pass through a metal detector to get in

No way those barriers are taken down

Sorry Musebrain, another lie. I know for a fact that during O's 1st, they took down barriers on the sides to let extra in; that picture on the right of T's was before it had even filled up! I have the original live video!
LIAR!, you can see Donnie Dirt Bag on the screen spewing his hate and the words at the bottom of the screen show he was near the end of his rant.

Dang....and the MSM made it seem like there were 17 marchers for President Trump!!

:iyfyus.jpg::cul2::iyfyus.jpg::cul2:

Like we've been saying....its all about the winning s0ns!

Video is from March, and only available on YouTube.

This is FAKE NEWS.

Just in case you were wondering.

Kinda wondering what your point is s0n!:hhello::aug08_031::aug08_031:

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

My point is obvious. The video is not as you represented.

Your point misses the point s0n.....sorry but I cant help you :up:

Dang....and the MSM made it seem like there were 17 marchers for President Trump!!

Fake news

Not even enough marchers to make a football team

You're just disappointed you haven't seen any dildo there.

Count the marchers and tell me when you reach 25

What, you can't count that high?

That’s about how many pro Trump protesters you can find

Fake news

Not even enough marchers to make a football team

You're just disappointed you haven't seen any dildo there.

Count the marchers and tell me when you reach 25

What, you can't count that high?

That’s about how many pro Trump protesters you can find
Still more than on Hillary rallies.

Was that the one lead by the white supremacist?

That's right s0n....every Trump supporter is a white supremacist!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

No but every Trump supporter seems to not have a problem with the white supremacists one row over from them....

But the uber-left has been peddling that whole Nazi narrative for well over two years..... to zero effect. A political clunker.....same effect as when 8 years ago, some on the right were saying Obama was a Kenyan. Nobody cared.

:backpedal::aug08_031::backpedal::aug08_031::backpedal:

Was that the one lead by the white supremacist?

That's right s0n....every Trump supporter is a white supremacist!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

No but every Trump supporter seems to not have a problem with the white supremacists one row over from them....

But the uber-left has been peddling that whole narrative for well over two years to zero effect. A political clunker.....same effect as when 8 years ago, some on the right were saying Obama was a Kenyan. Nobody cared.

Yet, here you are. Caring.

Forum List

Back