Well who's going to piss off the otherside more

Quite the opposite. All I see on left-wing media is bashing Perry and talking up Huntsman. They're talking up Huntsman because he supports a lot of their positions like cap and trade, the stimulus, and the individual mandate. Huntsman is this year's McCain.

That's what I meant by poisoning Huntsman the more they side with him the more the other side will reject him which is their goal.

In reality, Huntsman will appeal to those republicans who do not like the batshit crazy positions of most of the Republicans now running

Sanity will win out

Yes. "Batshit crazy" ideas like: Spending more than you make is a bad idea.

Crazy ideas like: If we keep our borders open to anyone and everyone, eventually, we'll run out of room and resources. Yep. Insane!!!!

Crazy ideas like: If your life sucks, it's probably your fault, not your neighbors, thus, we're not gonna take more of your neighbors money in order to fix your screwed up life. Yep. Insane isn't it.

I don't hate the left, but I know when they are talking nice about Huntsman it is because they think he is a loser.

Yup.....you caught us

And we trash Sarah Palin because we are afraid of her

You trash Sarah Palin because you are a misogynist and she tells you the truth about the lying bastard in the White House.
Yeah.....her ramblings are soooooooooooo unforgetable....or, you hope so, after your stomach quits hurting, from laughing so hard.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUte9_1H1b0]YouTube - ‪WRONG!: Clueless Sarah Palin's Interpretation of Paul Revere's Midnight Ride is Patently False‬‏[/ame]

532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
528.gif
532.gif

I wish I was cool enough to edit text in different fonts and colors and use heavy sarcasm. Ahh....true signs of intelligence, right Mr. Shaman?

And all these many years I though that Dukakis was a liberal Democrat. Thanks for making him a conservative throwaway Republican.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.....I think you just did that.

Not to worry. Leaping's a typical neophyte-mistake.​

I didn't make the statement about conservatives. YOU did!
Where did I call him "a conservative throwaway Republican."

:eusa_eh:

(You're somewhat-handicapped, regarding reading-comprehension, aren't you? :eusa_eh: )​

That's what I meant by poisoning Huntsman the more they side with him the more the other side will reject him which is their goal.

In reality, Huntsman will appeal to those republicans who do not like the batshit crazy positions of most of the Republicans now running

Sanity will win out

GREAT example!!!

"The campaign of Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) is presenting his running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK), as a reformer, fiscal conservative, and “tough minded budget cutter.” Other conservatives have latched onto this image – Phyllis Schlafly calls Palin “the total package” with “fiscal conservative credentials.”

Palin embraces the title, labeling herself a “hard-core fiscal conservative,” whose “agenda was to stop wasteful spending."

palinquarter4.jpg

"Wrap it UP!! I'll TAKE IT!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!!"

Quite the opposite. All I see on left-wing media is bashing Perry and talking up Huntsman. They're talking up Huntsman because he supports a lot of their positions like cap and trade, the stimulus, and the individual mandate. Huntsman is this year's McCain.

When it comes down to the wire, there are far more sane Republicans than INsane Republicans. They know that Huntsman has the credentials, charisma and savvy, and that Perry is just another soap-box caricature.

or maybe they like huntsman because he's not an insane wingnut?

Hmmm........for people who hate the left, you guys seem really concerned about what the left thinks of your candidates.

I don't hate the left, but I know when they are talking nice about Huntsman it is because they think he is a loser.

And how do you "know" that? Because the left would have preferred McCain instead of reelecting Bush? Otherwise, that's just dumb. If it were true, the left would be salivating over Rick Perry or Rick Santorum.

Yup.....you caught us

You trash Sarah Palin because you are a misogynist and she tells you the truth about the lying bastard in the White House.

She's trashed because she's an idiot pretending to know everything and she steps in it every time she tries to prove she knows everything.

Yup.....you caught us

She's trashed because she's an idiot pretending to know everything and she steps in it every time she tries to prove she knows everything.

Im afraid you are incorrect

Sarah is never wrong.....and when she is wrong her minions change history for her

Sanity will win out

You DO know that we've had a deficit for at least the last 80 years, I hope.

Crazy ideas like: If we keep our borders open to anyone and everyone, eventually, we'll run out of room and resources. Yep. Insane!!!!
Who's idea was that? Never heard that one. The border problem has also been around for decades.

Crazy ideas like: If your life sucks, it's probably your fault, not your neighbors, thus, we're not gonna take more of your neighbors money in order to fix your screwed up life. Yep. Insane isn't it.

Well if your life sucks, isn't it the conservatives who say to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps?

You'll need to try again with some different issues that are more paramount in interest to most people.

Sanity will win out

No

Batshit crazy ideas like if you are over your head in debt....first thing to do is cut down your revenue

Batshit crazy ideas like if your life sucks....don't you dare complain about rules that allow others to seize most of the wealth"

Forum List

Back