Well who's going to piss off the otherside more

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
Perry or Huntsman

Looks like the left is doing its best to ignore the Hick from Texas while trying its best to poison Huntsman and still talk up Romney who they know hasn't a chance.

Quite the opposite. All I see on left-wing media is bashing Perry and talking up Huntsman. They're talking up Huntsman because he supports a lot of their positions like cap and trade, the stimulus, and the individual mandate. Huntsman is this year's McCain.

Huntsman is more Liberal than Romney. He is one of the palitable Rebublican candidates and avoids the lunatic fringe and tea baggers

He should do well with independents

Quite the opposite. All I see on left-wing media is bashing Perry and talking up Huntsman. They're talking up Huntsman because he supports a lot of their positions like cap and trade, the stimulus, and the individual mandate. Huntsman is this year's McCain.

That's what I meant by poisoning Huntsman the more they side with him the more the other side will reject him which is their goal.

That's what I meant by poisoning Huntsman the more they side with him the more the other side will reject him which is their goal.

Sounds devious....looks like the Left is setting you up to take candidates you don't want....just like they did with McCain

Those Bastards

In reality, Huntsman will appeal to those republicans who do not like the batshit crazy positions of most of the Republicans now running

Sanity will win out

Huntsman is more Liberal than Romney. He is one of the palitable Rebublican candidates and avoids the lunatic fringe and tea baggers

He should do well with independents

And hes the Republican most Democrats would vote for!

I think we heard that with McCain. We see how that worked out. Huntsman isn't going to energize the base, which really needs it now.
Perry will. Despite the carping from the narco-libertarian quarters.

Hmmm........for people who hate the left, you guys seem really concerned about what the left thinks of your candidates.

Sounds devious....looks like the Left is setting you up to take candidates you don't want....just like they did with McCain

Those Bastards
....Or (even), Obama.....after Porky Limbaugh thought his "Give us Hillary!"-campaign was gonna make some kind o' difference....that Gay ol' Bastard.

532.gif

Hmmm........for people who hate the left, you guys seem really concerned about what the left thinks of your candidates.
"conservatives" are merely trying to get used to the idea....whoever their candidate is, will be 2012's Throw-Away candidate....like Bob Dole (or, even Mike Dukakis)....never to be heard from, again.

Why do you think no one's too-anxious to run, for them??

:eusa_whistle:

I don't hate the left, but I know when they are talking nice about Huntsman it is because they think he is a loser.

"conservatives" are merely trying to get used to the idea....whoever their candidate is, will be 2012's Throw-Away candidate....like Bob Dole (or, even Mike Dukakis)....never to be heard from, again.

And all these many years I though that Dukakis was a liberal Democrat. Thanks for making him a conservative throwaway Republican.

I don't hate the left, but I know when they are talking nice about Huntsman it is because they think he is a loser.

Yup.....you caught us

And we trash Sarah Palin because we are afraid of her

If Palin got in, the left would go batshit crazy.
.....As the Republican-candidate????

:eusa_eh:

Hell....who'd want to be on her campaign-staff????
323.png

"Warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private: this is the pattern of Palin’s behavior toward the people who make her life possible. A onetime gubernatorial aide to Palin says, “The people who have worked for her—they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” On the 2008 campaign trail, one close aide recalls, it was practically impossible to persuade Palin to take a moment to thank the kitchen workers at fund-raising dinners. During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from

Sarah+angry!.jpg

Yup.....you caught us

Yup.
I seldom see the same venom about, say Ann Coulter. BEcause Ann Coulter isn't running for anything.

And all these many years I though that Dukakis was a liberal Democrat. Thanks for making him a conservative throwaway Republican.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.....I think you just did that.

Not to worry. Leaping's a typical neophyte-mistake.​

Yup.....you caught us

You trash Sarah Palin because you are a misogynist and she tells you the truth about the lying bastard in the White House.

Yup.....you caught us

Yup.
I seldom see the same venom about, say Ann Coulter. BEcause Ann Coulter isn't running for anything.
True.

She's pretty-much as clueless (a Historian) as Snooki Palin.

(Gotta be those Texas-approved History-textbooks.
eusa_doh.gif
)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmcZG87Fmxc]YouTube - ‪Ann Coulter, Canada, & Vietnam‬‏[/ame]​

Nooooooooooooooooooo.....I think you just did that.

Not to worry. Leaping's a typical neophyte-mistake.​

I didn't make the statement about conservatives. YOU did!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back