Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Its getting cold so the grill will be put away soon, we will be having the best and original hamburger the Serbian Pljeskavica with Lepinja buns, ajvar relish all home made, the last of the tomatoes from the garden in a salad with onions and some peasants fried potatoes. No pud as I have to lose a few pounds

Once I put my outside furniture away, I just move my grill right by the door and I will cook on it in the winter too. :D Until the snow gets too deep anyway.

Its getting cold so the grill will be put away soon, we will be having the best and original hamburger the Serbian Pljeskavica with Lepinja buns, ajvar relish all home made, the last of the tomatoes from the garden in a salad with onions and some peasants fried potatoes. No pud as I have to lose a few pounds

What's Pljeskavica and how do I make it?

I have had ajvar.

Cauliflower soup with sandwiches.

Mmm, that sounds delicious.

I've never had cauliflower soup. Sounds . . . interesting. :D I've had broccoli soup. That was pretty good.

You can take a broccoli soup and substitute cauliflower. The one that I made was cauliflower cheese. My son loved it. But, everyone said that broccoli could easily be substituted. I'm thinking it would work both ways with any recipe.

Cauliflower soup with sandwiches.

Mmm, that sounds delicious.

I've never had cauliflower soup. Sounds . . . interesting. :D I've had broccoli soup. That was pretty good.

You can take a broccoli soup and substitute cauliflower. The one that I made was cauliflower cheese. My son loved it. But, everyone said that broccoli could easily be substituted. I'm thinking it would work both ways with any recipe.

Anything is better with cheese! Lol. :) I'm thinking that cauliflower soup and broccoli soup probably taste very similar too.

I have had ajvar.
you must use 3 or 4 minced meats, the rest is up to you.

I have had ajvar.
you must use 3 or 4 minced meats, the rest is up to you.

Ok. So is that onion and garlic on the inside or just onion?

gardenBBQ071.jpg
Finely chopped onion, garlic and paprika powder, sit the mixture to mature in the fridge for four hours. I stuff mine with feta cheese.

Last edited:
gardenBBQ071.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] hi I'm trying without success to transfer an image from photo bucket, any help please

Chicken and dumplings was what I tried to make. The dumplings sucked up all the broth. I added some more broth and then got some out into bowls. I went back to clean the pot and the dumplings had soaked up the broth again. It's like a bad b horror flic. The Dumplings that Sucked Up the Universe.

Good news though. I have just been begged not to cook tomorrow.

Last edited:
You guys have to try making burgers this way. I am telling you, you will never be happy with a plain burger ever again.

Saute some small minced onions, red peppers and garlic in butter until soft, add to your hamburger meat along with garlic salt, onion powder and pepper to taste. Make them fat and put them on the grill. They are to DIE for!!! :) You don't even need condiments, seriously.

Forum List

Back