Well, well, well...

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I don't presume to know more than the basics about American football and even less about the Varsity team Marshall, never the less I sat myself down and watched 'We Are Marshall' and almost got a lump in my throat, lesser men will no doubt be in floods, women may need medical treatment.

Without going into too much detail and spoiling it for those that don't know the story a terrible tragedy befalls said team and this is the story of those that pick up the pieces of their lives and ultimately the lives of others.

i watched it for about half an hour then got bored and changed it.

What was it that bored you about the movie?Could it be that you have the attention span of a gnat?

hey, if you liked it then thats cool, my dislike of the movie has nothing to do with you. so why talk shit?

what bored me about it was that it seemed like i was watching another football movie like fridaynight lights, or radio, or remember the titans, any given sunday, the longest yard, the gridiron gang, the replacements, Necessary Roughness, the comebacks and on and on and on it goes.

i watched it for about half an hour then got bored and changed it.

What was it that bored you about the movie?Could it be that you have the attention span of a gnat?

hey, if you liked it then thats cool, my dislike of the movie has nothing to do with you. so why talk shit?

what bored me about it was that it seemed like i was watching another football movie like fridaynight lights, or radio, or remember the titans, any given sunday, the longest yard, the gridiron gang, the replacements, Necessary Roughness, the comebacks and on and on and on it goes.

Your initial dismissive post prompted my response, if you don't like it, tough titties.

You see, you can elaborate when you apply yourself, you should have qualified your first post with your second.I brought that out of you, you should thank me.:eusa_angel:

I don't presume to know more than the basics about American football and even less about the Varsity team Marshall, never the less I sat myself down and watched 'We Are Marshall' and almost got a lump in my throat, lesser men will no doubt be in floods, women may need medical treatment.

Without going into too much detail and spoiling it for those that don't know the story a terrible tragedy befalls said team and this is the story of those that pick up the pieces of their lives and ultimately the lives of others.

it was a great movie made even more poignant because it was a true story.

i was a captive audience on a plane...it was at best...okay fatality is right....lots better football movies have been made...

Slightly off topic. If you want a really good laugh and you understand British humour (and Association Football) I recommend "Mike Bassett England Manager". If you can give it a view try and stay away from spoilers, the ending is extremely illuminating.

Mike Bassett: England Manager (2001)

Roomy - I'd follow this up with "Purely Belter" .

Your initial dismissive post prompted my response, if you don't like it, tough titties.

You see, you can elaborate when you apply yourself, you should have qualified your first post with your second.I brought that out of you, you should thank me.:eusa_angel:

thank you

Forum List

Back