"Well, well, well....

Welcome..I am the Queen of the underworld welcome to my world won't you like to join me... :dev1: so everyone rock on.. :rock:

I'm the quit Queen :teeth:

Jmarie said:
Welcome..I am the Queen of the underworld welcome to my world won't you like to join me... :dev1: so everyone rock on.. :rock:

I'm the quit Queen :teeth:

Welcome Z!!!!!

And damn Jmarie, you are just too much!!! hahahaha! any good findings down in Florida??? You have got to be surrounded by guys in uniform!

Z...I think it has to do with those beautiful women you post. Keep up the good work! :D

janeeng said:
Welcome Z!!!!!

And damn Jmarie, you are just too much!!! hahahaha! any good findings down in Florida??? You have got to be surrounded by guys in uniform!
Well of course there are good founds down here..international guys all i have to say OH MY GOD.. :whip3: Got to love them New Yorkers they sure know how to say How You Doing...if you know what i mean..but besides that i haven't seen any guys in uniforms well the ones i love..but I have been pretty good down here just working and partying..went to the food and wine festival tonight..that was nice got to see the guys..and got a little buzzed..i'm doing great just two more months left and than back to Iowa and than on to NC...i have been good like a angel.. :halo: :teeth: man I don't want to scare away the newbee..talk to you all later..May your slient Queen of the underworld live.. :dev1:

Forum List

Back