Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

Blame?
I see you either don't read my posts or you're too much of a Jew hater to absorb them.
I presumed they were forced by the Germans to build them because Germans wouldn't force their brothers to do it.
Get it now?
If not, bye, bye.

You're a Pole hater, you give Roudy the thumbs up when he says Poles manned the death camps in Poland.
I gave him the thumbs up for his intent; your irrational Jew hating is boring.
You are transparent.

What's his intent?

To maliciously dehumanize, and slander / libel against the Polish nation, because he's a jerk propagandist liar, or because he's a ignorant simpleton?

Either way, he makes Jews look like sub-Humans.
To get you to shut the fuck up with your obvious Jew hatred.
You see, you're doing what the Russians did and the Jews reacted by becoming just like the Russians.

Ungrateful Jews towards Poland just makes me less sympathetic towards Jews.
The jews are officially totally devastated by your lack of sympathy.

Poland had pushed to make Polish Death Camps an illegal phrase.

Of course, Jews had to protest Poland while shrieking in response.

Poland Poland Poland, who gives a shit. Why don't you go live there, dickhead. I'm sure you'll find many proud antisemitic assholes like yourself. :rofl:

Then why should we give a shit about Jews?

Don't give a shit...
Leave us alone and we won't assimilate and become murderous Communists.

I've thus far seen 3 Jews on this forum who give very good reasons for Poles to be anti-Jewish.

Thus far you're a great example of the cultural antisemtism within the Polish people that led to some of the massacres of Polish Jews at the hands of fellow Poles during the Nazi occupation of Poland.

Thus far you're a great example of Jewish cultural anti-Polonism, that lead to some mass murder of Polish by the hands of Jews during the Soviet occupation of Poland.

You see, you're doing what the Russians did and the Jews reacted by becoming just like the Russians.

The Jews exterminate 20 million white Christians and it's the white Christians' fault.
The Germans exterminate 6 million Jews and it's the white Christians' fault.

Do you see why Jews are so hated by everyone, everywhere, always?

The Jews exterminate 20 million white Christians and it's the white Christians' fault.

"The Jews exterminate 20 million white Christians and it's the white Christians' fault."

False, delusional, and moronic pointing to your mental illness. That idiotic line for Nazi donkeys like you must be a hit at white supremacist rallies though.

"The Germans exterminate 6 million Jews and it's the white Christians' fault."

The German Nazis who were white Christians did murder 6 million Jews, but nobody blamed the "white Christian" community as a whole. Maybe the Nazi donkey forgot that many other majority White Christian nations fought and eventually defeated the Nazis.

"Do you see why Jews are so hated by everyone, everywhere, always?"

No I see why ignorant bigotted assholes like you will always hate Jews and blame them for your own shortcomings in life. In essence people like you are the hemorrhoid on the ass of humanity. Your mentality is no different than a dumbshit Taliban in the mountains of Afghanistan.

Ever considered that everytime you blabber your garbage, it's just more proof of exactly how ignorant and mentally ill you are?
Haha, ooo, owie.
Funny, I always thought that you brayed more often.

I bet you are about 14. Serious guess.
On the other hand I would estimate your frame of mind to be closer to 10. In fact I've seen 10 year olds who are more informed and rational than you. :cool:

"The Jews exterminate 20 million white Christians and it's the white Christians' fault."

False, delusional, and moronic pointing to your mental illness. That idiotic line for Nazi donkeys like you must be a hit at white supremacist rallies though.

The German Nazis who were white Christians did murder 6 million Jews, but nobody blamed the "white Christian" community as a whole. Maybe the Nazi donkey forgot that many other majority White Christian nations fought and eventually defeated the Nazis.

No I see why ignorant bigotted assholes like you will always hate Jews and blame them for your own shortcomings in life. In essence people like you are the hemorrhoid on the ass of humanity. Your mentality is no different than a dumbshit Taliban in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Jews have hatred for those who see through their lies, contempt for those who don't. I'd rather be hated than disdained. Die, pig.

Jews have hatred for those who see through their lies, contempt for those who don't. I'd rather be hated than disdained. Die, pig.
Did you say something, Nazi boy?
springtime-for-hitler-o.gif

So you still haven't figured out it's not a good idea to make a Jew act like a Roman Catholic.
You're not very bright.

New Topics

Forum List

Back