Well, well... So much for the media being "Left-Wing"

Bullshit.

If they HAVE to offer criticism, they do so in some half-assed watered down wimpy way.

The fact that they offer ANY criticism is merely a reflection of just how massively President Obama has stunk up the joint.

Yeah.... no.

See, that's what all partisan types think about the media.

I've talked to a bunch of lefties that say the EXACT same thing, but on the other side of the coin.

Bullshit.

If they HAVE to offer criticism, they do so in some half-assed watered down wimpy way.

The fact that they offer ANY criticism is merely a reflection of just how massively President Obama has stunk up the joint.

Yeah.... no.

See, that's what all partisan types think about the media.

I've talked to a bunch of lefties that say the EXACT same thing, but on the other side of the coin.

Yeah ... no.

I have seen the left wing media fawning over The ONE.

The things they say and write are beyond silly.

He didn't get vetted before becoming President. Some of the better journalists even chatted amongst themselves about how they really didn't know the guy.

Based on his policies, actions, decisions, speeches and behavior, President Obama richly DESERVES ridicule and condemnation. So if the press and media types offer some tepid little apologetic quibbles about him, they triumphantly proclaim "See? We ARE all objective and shit."

It's time to call bullshit on them and apologists for them. Like President Obama, they SUCK at their jobs.

Turns out that the press is pretty right-wing after all...

Obama suffers more negative press than GOP, Pew study shows - latimes.com

Or at least it demonstrates that the media are interested only in profits, not ‘helping’ the president.

All I know is that I hear people on this board talking about the "Liberal Media", which is supposedly "in the bag" for Obama, all the time...

And this study would seem to indicate that that is simply not the case.
Of course it’s not.

It’s just another rightist myth contrived in an effort to support yet another rightist contrivance and myth: that the ‘liberal’ media lied about Obama to trick the American people into voting for him.

As fatso, drug addicted, alcoholic, lying lushbo said, the best way to fight is to accuse your enemy of you yourself do. The right is really very good at doing just this. A little bit of research shows there is no such thing as The Great Liberal Media Conspiracy.

Except if you're a rw.

As fatso, drug addicted, alcoholic, lying lushbo said, the best way to fight is to accuse your enemy of you yourself do. The right is really very good at doing just this. A little bit of research shows there is no such thing as The Great Liberal Media Conspiracy.

Except if you're a rw.

oh for sure, because you ALL say so and all the people out there who see it is the ones who don't know what they're talking about..

OMG!!!!
I have seen it, but then I'm not married to any ideology.
The left sees it and hates it that the MSM has broken their standard of cowering to liberals.
The right would never see it as their minds are set as victims of the MSM, thanks to their selected media who has repeated over and over that they are the only media that tells the truth and that the MSM cowers to Obama!

The press has been pressured into printing the news. While obama has not been attacked, his failures have been reported. Even obama's practice of blaming republicans have been reported as factual. There is no way the press could avoid writing about obama's failures. You know that old adage, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything? In obama's case not printing his continual falures would leave the press with empty pages.

Forum List

Back