Well, This Will Certainly Help the FBI's Reputation

According to what I read he was arrested because he was a convicted felon in possession of firearms.

Last edited:
I noted this yesterday. They instantly arrest a 69 year old militia head for trying to assist the border patrol
but the Marxists in Chicago who are plotting the invasion of the US and actively trying to collapse our borders
haven't been bothered by the FBI at all, apparently.

According to what I read he was arrested because he was convicted felon in possession of firearms.
We'll see if true, but remember, ANYONE can be turned into a felon these days.
I know, I was just parroting what I read. ;) It's hard to believe much from the media. I also read that one of the people in this group says that this will be resolved.

According to what I read he was arrested because he was convicted felon in possession of firearms.
Which is why I don’t give the moniker much credence. He was out on the street, a free man. As far as I’m concerned he has the same unalienable rights as anyone else.

Which is why I don’t give the moniker much credence. He was out on the street, a free man. As far as I’m concerned he has the same unalienable rights as anyone else.
I have always thought once released they should able to do whatever they want including owning guns. I just don't think violent killers and rapists, etc, should be let out.

I don't know what he may or may not have done, but to me he is a hero, doing what our government refuses to do

“Today’s arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes,” New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas said in a statement of Hopkins’s arrest. "

Yo, asshole. The tens of fucking millions of illegals in this country proves that the rule of law has failed, you fucking moron.

c82bc2543d48ed8f5b930ade75ef5951.jpg

“Today’s arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes,” New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas said in a statement of Hopkins’s arrest. "

Yo, asshole. The tens of fucking millions of illegals in this country proves that the rule of law has failed, you fucking moron.

Sad when a "felon" is more of a patriot than our elected officials

Yeah, and who even knows what he did.

It is interesting that the article did not mention what the original felony was.

Bet it was a long time ago. Bar fight when he was young? Bad checks?

I have always thought once released they should able to do whatever they want including owning guns. I just don't think violent killers and rapists, etc, should be let out.
Using the current (and actually recent) practice/precedent; why not forbid them to practice their religion? Make sure they cannot conduct themselves as “journalists? And let’s be sure to keep them under constant surveillance, to be sure they don’t speak “freely”? In fact why not subject them to lifelong warrantless searches, and seizures while we’re at it? You know what would make that easier? Force them to house troops in their home! Hey!!! Why the fuck not!?

Which is why I’m not even inclined to care. Whatever it was; he did his time. “Welcome back to the fold”.

Forum List

Back