Well, this is interesting: Alex Jones, "Performance Artist"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
One of my running theories is that most of these partisan pundits and talkers really don't believe much of what they say, or at least know that much of what they say is just partisan bullshit, even if their fans don't get it. It's why I compare partisan politics to professional wrestling.

Here's an interesting little story: InfoWars' Alex Jones Is a 'Performance Artist,' Lawyer Claims

The Alex Jones who told his legions of "Infowars" listeners that bogus stories about the U.S. government being behind the 9/11 attacks and about Hillary Clinton operating a pedophile ring out of a Washington D.C. pizza joint is really "a performance artist."

That's according to Jones' own lawyer — not the mainstream media that the right-wing radio jock derides as "fake news."

"He's playing a character" and is nothing like his online persona, attorney Randall Wilhite reportedly insisted in a Texas courtroom at a pre-trial hearing ahead of the right wing radio jock's custody battle with ex-wife Kelly Jones.

Judging Jones by his Infowars performances would be like judging Jack Nicholson by his depiction of the Joker on "Batman," Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo last week, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

And my theory solidifies....

Have you seen his website? He writes none of the articles, and sells products such as "Super Male Vitality" and other swell products in his online store. He makes millions off of paranoid retards with erectile dysfunction by playing a character for a couple hours a day.

Have you seen his website? He writes none of the articles, and sells products such as "Super Male Vitality" and other swell products in his online store. He makes millions off of paranoid retards with erectile dysfunction by playing a character for a couple hours a day.
Wow, I just checked, and that "Super Male Vitality" ad is all OVER the place.

It must be GOOD!

:rock:

It must be GOOD!

The reviews for these products are great. Check out this user review for ProstaGuard.

Guys really it's unbelievable what this product did for me. I was having digestion and expelltion problems to say the least. 2 of these babies a day along with not eating lunch out of the vending machine and I'm trying to tell you the blood went away. Thanks Alex.

This is really a review on their website. :lol:

ProstaGuard

Alex is a clown, and it's telling us something that Dirty Donald sees him as a buddy and adviser.

It must be GOOD!

The reviews for these products are great. Check out this user review for ProstaGuard.

Guys really it's unbelievable what this product did for me. I was having digestion and expelltion problems to say the least. 2 of these babies a day along with not eating lunch out of the vending machine and I'm trying to tell you the blood went away. Thanks Alex.

This is really a review on their website. :lol:

ProstaGuard
facepalm20-20copy.jpg

Alex is a clown, and it's telling us something that Dirty Donald sees him as a buddy and adviser.
People who pay attention to Alex Jones are mentally ill. Trump is of course, mentally ill. The illness is deeper than just the pathological and habitual lying.

One of my running theories is that most of these partisan pundits and talkers really don't believe much of what they say, or at least know that much of what they say is just partisan bullshit, even if their fans don't get it. It's why I compare partisan politics to professional wrestling.

Here's an interesting little story: InfoWars' Alex Jones Is a 'Performance Artist,' Lawyer Claims

The Alex Jones who told his legions of "Infowars" listeners that bogus stories about the U.S. government being behind the 9/11 attacks and about Hillary Clinton operating a pedophile ring out of a Washington D.C. pizza joint is really "a performance artist."

That's according to Jones' own lawyer — not the mainstream media that the right-wing radio jock derides as "fake news."

"He's playing a character" and is nothing like his online persona, attorney Randall Wilhite reportedly insisted in a Texas courtroom at a pre-trial hearing ahead of the right wing radio jock's custody battle with ex-wife Kelly Jones.

Judging Jones by his Infowars performances would be like judging Jack Nicholson by his depiction of the Joker on "Batman," Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo last week, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

He is not unlike Wolf Blitzer or Jake Tapper or Rachel...or most on the MSM news channels, though they are LWNJs...Jones is a RWNJ.

Hmmmm, maybe. I certainly believe that of Ann Coulter and Glen Beck. Jones...I dunno. And of course we're all waiting for Andy to rip off his Trump mask...

There should be some sort of punishment for doling out "fake" news. That should NOT be okay.
If that were so, most of the MSM would need a good spanking.
If you really think that's so, you should lay off the Trump kool-aid; it's rotting your brain.
Did you know the MSM loved Obama, but as soon as Trump got in they hate his ass. Ever wonder why?

Do you see a pattern....yet?

There should be repercussions for fake news.

Something changed during the tail end of Clinton's presidency that needs changed back.

That's all the fat crazy one ever did. Then after 9/11 he jumped on that and exploited it she a shit ton of cash. I find it odd, all the folks he points out as evil and making profit on tragedy, and there he was using 9/11 to make his living. He is the biggest charleten in the conspiracy nut circles.

People who pay attention to Alex Jones are mentally ill. Trump is of course, mentally ill. The illness is deeper than just the pathological and habitual lying.
Much like people trusting career politicians... fucking retarded

There should be some sort of punishment for doling out "fake" news. That should NOT be okay.
If that were so, most of the MSM would need a good spanking.
If you really think that's so, you should lay off the Trump kool-aid; it's rotting your brain.
Did you know the MSM loved Obama, but as soon as Trump got in they hate his ass. Ever wonder why?

Do you see a pattern....yet?

That is pretty obvious. Anyone who denies that Obama was a favorite of the media is deaf, dumb and blind.

Forum List

Back