Well this is Fun

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Mama Kitty was put in the hospital Mon cause of vomitting. They sent her home with me today saying she will either get over it or she won't meanwhile twice a day I get to put an 18g. needle on a 60cc syringe and fill it full of lactated ringers, pick up the skin on her back, shove needle in and inject the water! man she ain't too damn happy with me right now. :eusa_eh: my husband almost passed out. what a wuzz.

oooooooo why....what did they say is wrong? i had a cat i had to bag with ringers...that was a nightmare...hope things turn for the better...

Attachments

• $128687575472774874.jpg
    $128687575472774874.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 91
Don't feel bad, Willow. I moved into a house once and inherited a pregnant mama cat. She had her kittens who promptly got sick.

So I picked up some combiotic (the thick stuff we used to use on all livestock) and syringes and had to jab those tiny little things who didn't even have their eyes open. Their skin is TOUGH, the needles were big..and com was THICK (you had to use a big needle).

I only had to stick them once. But there were a lot of them. My sister in law almost passed out.

Forum List

Back