Well this certainly explains the sad state of liberal institutions

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This guy is a college professor? This guy?
  • The tool with the man-bun :lmao:
  • The tool stretching out his ear lobes until they are deformed :lmao:
  • The tool covered in so many tattoos he looks filthy :lmao:
  • The tool with the ragged, ungroomed facial hair :lmao:
  • The tool who "teaches" in a t-shirt :lmao:
  • The tool who is so stupid, he's not bright enough to figure out he's white as he bashes (and even threatens to kill) white people :lmao:
Yeah...this explains why all of these progressive college students need therapy and coloring books!

IMG_2877.JPG

Rutgers University Professor Taken in for Psych Evaluation for Tweets Threatening to Kill White People - Breitbart

And the hospital couldn't believe he was taken in. The doctors were stunned. I see that Breitbart, a fake news site, left that part out. Gee, wonder why that is?

“The doctors were like, ‘This is ridiculous, why did they bring you here?’” Allred told The News. “And I said, ‘That’s what I thought, but they told me they had to do it.’”

Rutgers professor taken for psych eval after 'threatening' tweets

I can see how his tweets were interpreted that way, but he is anti-gun. Gotta be careful with what you post on social media. That was one special snowflake who went so far as to call the police on him though. Jesus.

And the hospital couldn't believe he was taken in. The doctors were stunned. I see that Breitbart, a fake news site, left that part out. Gee, wonder why that is?

“The doctors were like, ‘This is ridiculous, why did they bring you here?’” Allred told The News. “And I said, ‘That’s what I thought, but they told me they had to do it.’”

I can see how his tweets were interpreted that way, but he is anti-gun. Gotta be careful with what you post on social media. That was one special snowflake who went so far as to call the police on him though. Jesus.

International business news, washington post, washington times, daily targum, scotsman, KTVa news and new york daily also ran the story.

Breitbart might have "opinion" articles you don't agree with, but it is not a fake news site.

International business news, washington post, washington times, daily targum, scotsman, KTVa news and new york daily also ran the story.

Breitbart might have "opinion" articles you don't agree with, but it is not a fake news site.
oh god are Republitards using fox news' old "it's not all fake just the opinion segment" for fucking breitbart?

pretty soon theyre going to be sourcing infowars as a credible news site

They are a fake news site, because they are constantly pushing bullshit that simply isn't true. Even Patriot, the OP, admits that Breitbart himself would be disgusted with what his site has become.

According to the link, the “professor” was teaching a course called “Politicizing Beyoncé.” There goes the argument for free college. Using taxpayers' dollars to pay for such useless trivia transcends the boundaries of reasonableness and common sense and reaches deep into the far out ultra-liberal realm of total insanity.

They are a fake news site, because they are constantly pushing bullshit that simply isn't true. Even Patriot, the OP, admits that Breitbart himself would be disgusted with what his site has become.
You mean like ABC, CBS, and NBC?

According to the link, the “professor” was teaching a course called “Politicizing Beyoncé.” There goes the argument for free college. Using taxpayers' dollars to pay for such useless trivia transcends the boundaries of reasonableness and common sense and reaches deep into the far out ultra-liberal realm of total insanity.
Yep.

He looks like one of the duck dynasty guys except it's obvious he's bathed in the last decade
He doesn't look like he's bathed once since birth. That creature is absolutely disgusting and could only get a job in a pathetic progressive institution. In the real world - the professional world - that thing would never get a job.

oh god are Republitards using fox news' old "it's not all fake just the opinion segment" for fucking breitbart?

pretty soon theyre going to be sourcing infowars as a credible news site
Hey nitwit...this story was covered across the country. You come off as intellectually lazy, disingenuous, uninformed, and partisan when you attack a real story that is widely known.

The sad state of liberal institutions...

What are we to make of higher education when students and institutions respond to the recent presidential election with cry-ins, canceled exams, therapy dogs, Play-Doh, coloring books, group screams, Legos, bubble-blowing, and trauma counseling?

For some time, higher learning has been a political matter, one where the primary aim is to usher students into the club of elite (supposedly enlightened) progressive opinion. Gone is the formation of keen, analytical habits of mind and rational argument.

The result is not just a poorly educated student body, but an infantilized one. Mature discourse is out, and fragility, dependence, and bad temper is in.

Rather than cultivate habits of sustained and sober thought, we encourage manufactured outrage and self-indulgent victimhood. Anyone who has spent time with 2-year-olds recognizes the behavior. In our case, however, we appear to cultivate it on our campuses.

And volume is coercive. When 2-year-olds throw tantrums, they attempt to force matters and get their own way. A set of people taught not to reason but to huddle in safe spaces and throw the occasional tantrum is a people taught to impose their will. They have not been denied a voice; rather, they are intent upon being the only voice.

How Infantilized Campuses Threaten Our Nation's Future

• The tool who is so stupid, he's not bright enough to figure out he's white as he bashes (and even threatens to kill) white people :lmao:
Yeah...this explains why all of these progressive college students need therapy and coloring books!

View attachment 99212

Rutgers University Professor Taken in for Psych Evaluation for Tweets Threatening to Kill White People - Breitbart
I can honestly say... I'd like to kick his snowflake ass up around his snowflake man bun.

Seriously, what kind of progressive dill-hole has a man-bun?!? You might as well scream "I'm a progressive, ironic wanna-be self-hipster, who hangs out at Starbucks and is desperate for society to notice me".

View attachment 99212

I can honestly say... I'd like to kick his snowflake ass up around his snowflake man bun.

Tough guy!

Seriously, what kind of progressive dill-hole has a man-bun?!? You might as well scream "I'm a progressive, ironic wanna-be self-hipster, who hangs out at Starbucks and is desperate for society to notice me".

Don't know about your Starbucks, I've never seen anyone wearing a man bun in any near me.

Not bothered by what he looks like, OK I'm not fond of tattoos, it's what he teaches the next generation that I disagree with

New Topics

Forum List

Back