Well They Finaly Went And Did It In San Fran'queer'co...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by 007, Nov 9, 2005.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,091
    It is now *ILLEGAL* to own a *HAND GUN* in San Fran'queer'co. 58% voted it into effect on a referendum.

So if you were a law abiding citizen living in queer town, and according to the constitution, you legaly owned a hand gun... if they came to your door to take it away, would you be ready to tell them, "from my cold dead hands"?

How long do think it will be before they disarm ALL of America?

We should all be worried. VERY worried.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Not sure about the constitutionality of this, but is SF still part of the US?

3. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,091
    They did the same thing in Washington D.C..

I would LOVE to hear that people were resisting. If they made it a fight, I'm close enough, I'd go join them.

The stinking liberals just won't be happy until were whipped, clad and completely defenseless.

Don't tell me fucking liberals aren't communists under another name. Rotten bastards.

You realize my ire is NOT directed at you Kath. This DISARMING AMERICA is another thing that really gets my blood boiling.

4. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Not to worry PR...some NRA-patch-wearing, activist, conservative judge will overturn the will of the people and declare the law unconstitutional. :teeth:

And before some of you get your panties twisted in a knot, I'm against the ban...just having some fun with the irony.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The law IS unconstitutional, will of the people or not.

6. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'm not sure that it is. Bans on specific types and not all firearms will probably pass muster.

7. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,091
    That would be ironic MissileMan, but we both know it isn't going to happen, and that IS the joke.

I do get your point.

8. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,091
    A gun is a gun is a gun. But to the liberal sons a bitches slowly but surely disarming America, it's just another step towards TOTAL disarmerment.

I've lived long enough. The day they show up at my door and tell me to hand them over, I'll expect to die, but I'm going to take some with me, and I hope it gives others the courage to do the same.

What the liberals are doing to America absolutely makes my blood boil. They won't be happy until they destroy it.

I was listening to talk radio today, and a caller had a real good idea. He said why don't we send an army of four or five hundred thousand LIBERALS over to Iraq, and let them TALK to all the terrorists that they're SOOOOOO damned sympathetic of, and let THEM handle it from there. Of course the terrorists would KILL them as fast as they could, but that would be GOOD thing.

Not a bad idea.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I must've missed that part of the Second Amendment ..... the right to keep and bear arms except those deemed politically incorrect by incompetent authority.

The first step to losing any and all freedoms you possess is disarming the public.

10. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'm just saying that they've had a ban on assault weapons for some time now and a ban on handguns, which are easily concealed and the gun of choice for criminals, could be seen by some people as good sense. The reason it isn't good sense is because criminals are going to carry their concealed handguns regardless of any law. The only thing accomplished is the disarming of law-abiding handgun enthusiasts.