Well They Finaly Went And Did It In San Fran'queer'co...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
It is now *ILLEGAL* to own a *HAND GUN* in San Fran'queer'co. 58% voted it into effect on a referendum.

So if you were a law abiding citizen living in queer town, and according to the constitution, you legaly owned a hand gun... if they came to your door to take it away, would you be ready to tell them, "from my cold dead hands"?

How long do think it will be before they disarm ALL of America?

We should all be worried. VERY worried.

Pale Rider said:
It is now *ILLEGAL* to own a *HAND GUN* in San Fran'queer'co. 58% voted it into effect on a referendum.

So if you were a law abiding citizen living in queer town, and according to the constitution, you legaly owned a hand gun... if they came to your door to take it away, would you be ready to tell them, "from my cold dead hands"?

Not sure about the constitutionality of this, but is SF still part of the US?

Kathianne said:
Not sure about the constitutionality of this, but is SF still part of the US?

They did the same thing in Washington D.C..

I would LOVE to hear that people were resisting. If they made it a fight, I'm close enough, I'd go join them.

The stinking liberals just won't be happy until were whipped, clad and completely defenseless.

Don't tell me fucking liberals aren't communists under another name. Rotten bastards.

You realize my ire is NOT directed at you Kath. This DISARMING AMERICA is another thing that really gets my blood boiling.

Pale Rider said:

Not to worry PR...some NRA-patch-wearing, activist, conservative judge will overturn the will of the people and declare the law unconstitutional. :teeth:

And before some of you get your panties twisted in a knot, I'm against the ban...just having some fun with the irony.

MissileMan said:
Not to worry PR...some NRA-patch-wearing, activist, conservative judge will overturn the will of the people and declare the law unconstitutional. :teeth:

And before some of you get your panties twisted in a knot, I'm against the ban...just having some fun with the irony.

The law IS unconstitutional, will of the people or not.

GunnyL said:
The law IS unconstitutional, will of the people or not.

I'm not sure that it is. Bans on specific types and not all firearms will probably pass muster.

MissileMan said:

That would be ironic MissileMan, but we both know it isn't going to happen, and that IS the joke.

I do get your point.

MissileMan said:
I'm not sure that it is. Bans on specific types and not all firearms will probably pass muster.

A gun is a gun is a gun. But to the liberal sons a bitches slowly but surely disarming America, it's just another step towards TOTAL disarmerment.

I've lived long enough. The day they show up at my door and tell me to hand them over, I'll expect to die, but I'm going to take some with me, and I hope it gives others the courage to do the same.

What the liberals are doing to America absolutely makes my blood boil. They won't be happy until they destroy it.

I was listening to talk radio today, and a caller had a real good idea. He said why don't we send an army of four or five hundred thousand LIBERALS over to Iraq, and let them TALK to all the terrorists that they're SOOOOOO damned sympathetic of, and let THEM handle it from there. Of course the terrorists would KILL them as fast as they could, but that would be GOOD thing.

Not a bad idea.

MissileMan said:

I must've missed that part of the Second Amendment ..... the right to keep and bear arms except those deemed politically incorrect by incompetent authority.

The first step to losing any and all freedoms you possess is disarming the public.

Pale Rider said:
A gun is a gun is a gun. But to the liberal sons a bitches slowly but surely disarming America, it's just another step towards TOTAL disarmerment.

I've lived long enough. The day they show up at my door and tell me to hand them over, I'll expect to die, but I'm going to take some with me, and I hope it gives others the courage to do the same.

What the liberals are doing to America absolutely makes my blood boil. They won't be happy until they destroy it.

I was listening to talk radio today, and a caller had a real good idea. He said why don't we send an army of four or five hundred thousand LIBERALS over to Iraq, and let them TALK to all the terrorists that they're SOOOOOO damned sympathetic of, and let THEM handle it from there. Of course the terrorists would KILL them as fast as they could, but that would be GOOD thing.

Not a bad idea.

I'm just saying that they've had a ban on assault weapons for some time now and a ban on handguns, which are easily concealed and the gun of choice for criminals, could be seen by some people as good sense. The reason it isn't good sense is because criminals are going to carry their concealed handguns regardless of any law. The only thing accomplished is the disarming of law-abiding handgun enthusiasts.

so guess what the lead story on the morning news here in SF was this less than 12 hrs after hand guns were banned....you got it ....young man shot in drive by with hand gun......

MissileMan said:
I'm just saying that they've had a ban on assault weapons for some time now and a ban on handguns, which are easily concealed and the gun of choice for criminals, could be seen by some people as good sense. The reason it isn't good sense is because criminals are going to carry their concealed handguns regardless of any law. The only thing accomplished is the disarming of law-abiding handgun enthusiasts.

Exactly. I figured you knew the score MM.

manu1959 said:
maybe this will cull the liberal herd shall we say....

Either that, or wake them up to their mistake. HA! Who am I trying to kid... :scratch:

I also heard that the passing of this local law in queer town was to the surprize of most Californians. Go figure... :smoke:

Pale Rider said:
Either that, or wake them up to their mistake. HA! Who am I trying to kid... :scratch:

I also heard that the passing of this local law in queer town was to the surprize of most Californians. Go figure... :smoke:

there was a state law passed and court ruling in the 70's which would most likely wipe out this municipal law.....we shall see

manu1959 said:
there was a state law passed and court ruling in the 70's which would most likely wipe out this municipal law.....we shall see

I can watch the ten o'clock news from S.F. on channel 11 here in Reno. I'll have to check it out.

NRA to File Lawsuit Challenging
San Francisco Gun Ban

Fairfax, VA - Even with opposition from San Francisco law enforcement and major media outlets, Proposition H -- a measure banning the lawful possession, sale and manufacture of handguns and ammunition within city limits -- passed yesterday. The National Rifle Association (NRA) will file a lawsuit challenging this severe gun ban.

NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre stated, “We are disappointed, but this fight is just beginning. Lawful residents of San Francisco are being stripped of their freedom because of an illegal measure that defies common sense. We will fight this outrageous assault on the rights of law-abiding San Franciscans and I believe that we will prevail.”

Many San Francisco residents who initially supported the ban changed their opinion after NRA and local volunteers began voter education efforts throughout the city. The campaign received an additional boost when the San Francisco Police Officers Association condemned the gun ban, declaring it would "nullify the personal choice of city residents to lawfully possess a handgun for self-defense purposes.” Major San Francisco newspapers also voiced opposition to Proposition H.

In response to the passage of this proposition, NRA will lead a coalition of organizations to immediately file a lawsuit against this illegal ban in San Francisco. Proposition H, in addition to violating federal guarantees, also violates various California state laws and is therefore preempted.

Chris W. Cox, NRA’s chief lobbyist, concluded, “This is a hollow victory for the gun control lobby because this scheme is in clear violation of California law. We will file suit and fight this to the highest courts in the country until good sense prevails once again in San Francisco.”

http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/Releases.aspx?ID=6839

until good sense prevails once again in San Francisco.
so its going to be a while?

there is no way, short of a house to house collection that they will get rid of all the handguns. no way in hell.
the only thing that will accomplish is the bad guys with guns. period.

Forum List

Back