Well the GOP had to blame Iran again, its all Irans fault what is

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
happening in Syria, as they are allies of Assad. Its all Sunnis in Syria fighting. Is not another country besides America allow to have an ally.

We and others are at fault for all of this, trying to put our régime in those countries. Who do we think we are?

Of course now Iran is the cause, yet its Sunnis who are in Isis, Al Qaeda, and all the other terrorist groups, and they are all taught in SA.

We have 2 choices, and 2 choices only.

Put boots on the ground there and slaughter who we must for as long as it takes

or

Do nothing, and I mean nothing. No worthless airstrikes, mercenaries, whatever, we do nothing and watch from here.

-Geaux

Let the Sunnis fight it out, they are fighting each other, and let Iran and Russia, Syria's allies fight, but that would not get rid of Assad would it , and then our plan is
to give part of the land to Sunnis(SA and Is
Iran uses proxies to do their dirty work, some people see that, you don't

Yes I know Hezbollah keeps Israel out of Lebanon. They are part of the Lebanon government now and have their own income. How good of them to protect Lebanon from Israel, is there someone else your thinking about? Hamas, how good of Iran to send aid into Gaza which Israel turned into a shithole, and how good of Iran to help the Yemen's of which SA wants their country. Your worship of Jews , you should move to Israel, as you seem to put them ahead of the US.

Let the Sunnis fight it out, they are fighting each other, and let Iran and Russia, Syria's allies fight, but that would not get rid of Assad would it , and then our plan is

Yes I know Hezbollah keeps Israel out of Lebanon. They are part of the Lebanon government now and have their own income. How good of them to protect Lebanon from Israel, is there someone else your thinking about? Hamas, how good of Iran to send aid into Gaza which Israel turned into a shithole, and how good of Iran to help the Yemen's of which SA wants their country. Your worship of Jews , you should move to Israel, as you seem to put them ahead of the US.

You just can't contain your hatred of Israel...it's old, it's disgusting and it's time you stop

happening in Syria, as they are allies of Assad. Its all Sunnis in Syria fighting. Is not another country besides America allow to have an ally.

We and others are at fault for all of this, trying to put our régime in those countries. Who do we think we are?

Of course now Iran is the cause, yet its Sunnis who are in Isis, Al Qaeda, and all the other terrorist groups, and they are all taught in SA.

Sounds like you need to move to the Middle East if you hate our country so much...why don't you all (if you are a Muslim,) go the h*ll over there if you have such problems with America!

Former (NOT PRESENTLY!) Muslim, Anonymous1977.
(Was a Muslim years back, BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!)

-

Last edited:

Sounds like you need to move to the Middle East if you hate our country so much...why don't you all (if you are a Muslim,) go the h*ll over there if you have such problems with America!

-

This is not Irans fault. Yes I am having a problem with the US, and no I'm not a Muslim. We are destroying ourselves. I am sickened by our leaders who have nothing but the war machine behind them. Boko Haram , Sunnis from the Wahhabi sect coming from SA. Iran is not the problem.

All of you who want to control the world need to leave the US, we are not a war machine, wise up. All empires who wanted more and more power, are gone and didn't last. We are letting our country go to ruin, and you can bet if we start another war, it will be our ruin.

You just can't contain your hatred of Israel...it's old, it's disgusting and it's time you stop

Israel and SA are the problem, Israel is a rogue régime. I can't stand the Khazars who are using Jewish identity to steal a country. They are not Jews, if they were, they would not need to learn Hebrew.

-

This is not Irans fault. Yes I am having a problem with the US, and no I'm not a Muslim. We are destroying ourselves. I am sickened by our leaders who have nothing but the war machine behind them. Boko Haram , Sunnis from the Wahhabi sect coming from SA. Iran is not the problem.

All of you who want to control the world need to leave the US, we are not a war machine, wise up. All empires who wanted more and more power, are gone and didn't last. We are letting our country go to ruin, and you can bet if we start another war, it will be our ruin.
No empire lasts, not one and yes for the reason you state but not the reason they fall, the "growth phase" is not the reason they fall, it's people like you that cause it.

1. The age of outburst (or pioneers).
2. The age of conquests.
3. The age of commerce.
4. The age of affluence.
5. The age of intellect.
6. The age of decadence.
7. The age of decline and collapse.

I'm glad you were cured.

-

You sound like an enemy of America and not a friend. You do not have love for America in you I can see from your words...

YOU get the h*ll out if you hate this country. Carry your *ss to Iran since you obviously/apparently have some love for Iran, b***h.

Bet on your own ruin you d*mned demon.

-

Who is 'all taught in Saudi arabia'? All of the sunnis in Syria-----or all of the ISIS people? Was I taught in Saudi arabia?

I'm glad you were cured.

I'm glad that I left that religion, too!!!

I now have nothing to do with that religion, except that unfortunately my legal name is a Muslim name, and I wish to the high heavens that I could get that (my name) changed but I can't right now.

I am an Agnostic (unbeliever) at present; but if there is something/someone in existence that should be worshipped I do believe in submitting to Him/Her/It. The Moooslims claim (or a few of them claim) that that is what "Islam" means, submission (unfortunately, a few of them say this (stomach becoming upset & feeling like possible vomiting could occur.)) (Don't see an emoticon for vomiting.)

-

Last edited:

I'm glad you were cured.

I now have nothing to do with that religion, except that unfortunately my legal name is a Muslim name, and I wish to the high heavens that I could get that (my name) changed but I can't right now.

I am an Agnostic (unbeliever) at present; but if there is something/someone in existence that should be worshipped I do believe in submitting to Him/Her/It. The Moooslims claim (or a few of them claim) that that is what "Islam" means, submission (unfortunately, a few of them say this (stomach becoming upset & feeling like possible vomiting could occur.))

-

are you sure that "ISLAM" means submission in Arabic? It seems to me that
the root of the word is S L M------which in semitic languages means something like -----sorta "everything ok" or "all made well" I think. I guess you can use the phrase "RECONCILED TO A POINT OF WELL BEING" Any linguists out there? The word "SALAM" and the word "SHALOM" are derived from the same root, btw------what difference does it make. Do not become nauseated over something so trivial

I'm glad you were cured.

I am an Agnostic (unbeliever) at present; but if there is something/someone in existence that should be worshipped I do believe in submitting to Him/Her/It. The Moooslims claim (or a few of them claim) that that is what "Islam" means, submission (unfortunately, a few of them say this (stomach becoming upset & feeling like possible vomiting could occur.))

-

are you sure that "ISLAM" means submission in Arabic? It seems to me that
the root of the word is S L M------which in semitic languages means something like -----sorta "everything ok" or "all made well" I think. I guess you can use the phrase "RECONCILED TO A POINT OF WELL BEING" Any linguists out there? The word "SALAM" and the word "SHALOM" are derived from the same root, btw------what difference does it make. Do not become nauseated over something so trivial

:-D yes, goddess :-D

The word means "peace through submission to Allie or Allah or somebody"...laughing but stomach becoming upset again... :vomit emoticon:

-

Forum List

Back