Well, THAT was painful

You would be wrong, Jos.

And yet.. there it went poof.. Happy 4th of July, free speech and all that

Free Speech?

If you want, take it to the flame zone forum or the religion forum. But poor taste is poor taste, but I think you're well aware about all of that. :eusa_whistle:

OK, but this was not an official Moderator action as it was not in RED, nor was any explanation given, posts were just deleted on the whim of an anonymous censor, shame on you

And yet.. there it went poof.. Happy 4th of July, free speech and all that

Free Speech?

If you want, take it to the flame zone forum or the religion forum. But poor taste is poor taste, but I think you're well aware about all of that. :eusa_whistle:

OK, but this was not an official Moderator action as it was not in RED, nor was any explanation given, posts were just deleted on the whim of an anonymous censor, shame on you

Now you know I go stealth at times.

Free Speech?

Now you know I go stealth at times.

Me too:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back