Well, that settles that! Birthers can go home now.....

A privacy law that shields birth certificates has prompted Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to abandon efforts to dispel claims that President Barack Obama was born outside Hawaii, his office says.

State Attorney General David Louie told the governor that privacy laws bar him from disclosing an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday.

The truth is Governor Aberctombie's efforts to end the controversy have been stymied once again by President Obama.

The truth is that Abercrombie wrote checks with his mouth that he couldn't cash. It didn't take a lawyer to tell everyone that Abercrombie couldn't legally release Obama's BC without his consent. Just because Abercrombie is a moron that decided to stick his nose into this issue for whatever reason isn't going to change Obama's position of not releasing his BC.

More interesting is Abercrombie statements to the Star and the way that WND/Corsi completely lied about what he said.

A Democrat Governor and Friend of Obama says he wants to dispel this birth certificate controversy once and for all because it will hurt Obama's chances for re-election...and then can't...because his friend the President won't let him???

Argue the rational behind that decision by Obama.

A privacy law that shields birth certificates has prompted Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to abandon efforts to dispel claims that President Barack Obama was born outside Hawaii, his office says.

State Attorney General David Louie told the governor that privacy laws bar him from disclosing an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday.

The truth is Governor Aberctombie's efforts to end the controversy have been stymied once again by President Obama.

The truth is that Abercrombie wrote checks with his mouth that he couldn't cash. It didn't take a lawyer to tell everyone that Abercrombie couldn't legally release Obama's BC without his consent. Just because Abercrombie is a moron that decided to stick his nose into this issue for whatever reason isn't going to change Obama's position of not releasing his BC.

More interesting is Abercrombie statements to the Star and the way that WND/Corsi completely lied about what he said.

A Democrat Governor and Friend of Obama says he wants to dispel this birth certificate controversy once and for all because it will hurt Obama's chances for re-election...and then can't...because his friend the President won't let him???

Easily. Abercrombie ran off his damn mouth, as he is prone to do, and made a claim he couldn't back up.

Why would Obama change his position simply because Abercrombie is an idiotic that made a claim before checking with Obama.

I think we can logically infer from this, that the Obama administration is relatively unconcerned with the BC issue and it's implications or they would have gotten Abercrombie on message before he took office.

Easily. Abercrombie ran off his damn mouth, as he is prone to do, and made a claim he couldn't back up.

Why would Obama change his position simply because Abercrombie is an idiotic that made a claim before checking with Obama.

I think we can logically infer from this, that the Obama administration is relatively unconcerned with the BC issue and it's implications or they would have gotten Abercrombie on message before he took office.

See, to me it logically reinforces that Obama has something to hide.

I can understand not releasing the document to the opposition on principle.

But when someone on your own team...your friend...goes out on a limb because he believes in you, you don't leave him hanging out to dry.

This was the perfect opportunity to release the BC without losing face...so perfect that I thought it was engineered to be the perfect opportunity.

So, he screwed his buddy...made himself and his friend look stupid, reinforced the perception he is hiding something, and still has the same allegation hanging over his presidency.

Talk about a lose-lose-lose-lose situation...he is either hiding something or he is an idiot.

Which of those alternatives gives you the most satisfaction.

But when someone on your own team...your friend...goes out on a limb because he believes in you, you don't leave him hanging out to dry.

This was the perfect opportunity to release the BC without losing face...so perfect that I thought it was engineered to be the perfect opportunity.

So, he screwed his buddy...made himself and his friend look stupid, reinforced the perception he is hiding something, and still has the same allegation hanging over his presidency.

Talk about a lose-lose-lose-lose situation...he is either hiding something or he is an idiot.

This is a matter of principle. No good can come of capitulating to the crazy assed birthers.

Abercrombie screwed himself on this one. He should have had the common courtesy to ask the person whose private records he was talking about whether they would be willing to release them. However, as is well known on the Islands, Abercrombie often puts his mouth in motion before his mind is in gear.

If Obama has made it a point to stonewall the lunatic birthers, why would he change his position simply because Abercrombie is an ass?

Furthermore, it's not a major issue in regards to Abercrombie's job as governor. He chose to go out on a limb on this one.

Hell, I never thought I'd say this, but Lingle handled this so much better.

This is a matter of principle. No good can come of capitulating to the crazy assed birthers.

Abercrombie screwed himself on this one. He should have had the common courtesy to ask the person whose private records he was talking about whether they would be willing to release them. However, as is well known on the Islands, Abercrombie often puts his mouth in motion before his mind is in gear.

If Obama has made it a point to stonewall the lunatic birthers, why would he change his position simply because Abercrombie is an ass?

Furthermore, it's not a major issue in regards to Abercrombie's job as governor. He chose to go out on a limb on this one.

Hell, I never thought I'd say this, but Lingle handled this so much better.

That doesn't make sense.

Only 42% of the electorate definitely believe that Obama was born in the U.S, according to a CNN poll in August.
This is his friend giving him a golden opportunity to set the record straight without losing face.

But instead, he screws over his colleague, friend, and supporter who gave him this perfect situation on a platter, while in the process reinforces the perception that he is hiding something.

How can that in any way help Obama?

Answer? It can't.

So, is he stupid for not taking the opportunity...or is he hiding something?

There is no logical third alternative.

Last edited:
According to the US Constitution, Obama is not eligible to be US president because his father was not a US Citizen.

Plain and simple.

The "birther movement" is simply a distraction from that fact.

Wrong, skippy.

But nice try. It at least makes more sense than the BC nonsense.
Fuck you dumb ****. You are ignorant.

The US constitution explicitly requires the president must be a "natural born Citizen".

According to the US Constitution, Obama is not eligible to be US president because his father was not a US Citizen.

Plain and simple.

The "birther movement" is simply a distraction from that fact.

Wrong, skippy.

The US constitution explicitly requires the president must be a "natural born Citizen".

We can just bypass the actual law on the matter, which refutes your position and let's think about this, logically. (I know, logic is a stretch for birther-retards):

If it's required that both of your parents be a natural born U.S. Citizens for a person to be a natural born American Citizen, then if you go back far enough you come to the shocking realization that no one is a U.S. Citizen! Somewhere along the line, your lineage immigrated here. That means, by your logic, there child couldn't be a "U.S. Citizen". That means that child couldn't sire "U.S. Citizens" and so on and so on.

I know, that just blew you fragile little mind. Enjoy your night.

Save your lectures on "ignorance" for someone who respects your intelligence. Probably a small audience.

Last edited:
Wrong, skippy.

We can just bypass the actual law on the matter, which refutes your position and let's think about this, logically. (I know, logic is a stretch for birther-retards):

If it's required that both of your parents be a natural born U.S. Citizens for a person to be a natural born American Citizen, then if you go back far enough you come to the shocking realization that no one is a U.S. Citizen! Somewhere along the line, your lineage immigrated here. That means, by your logic, there child couldn't be a "U.S. Citizen". That means that child couldn't sire "U.S. Citizens" and so on and so on.

Save your lectures on "ignorance" for someone who respects your intelligence. Probably a small audience.
Well since you are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between the words "there" and "their".... well I think you need to go back to elementary school you fucking idiot!

Seriously, what the fuck makes you think you can comprehend the USC when you don't even know basic 3rd grade grammar??????

You are a dumbass!

Last edited:

Well since you are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between the words "there" and "their".... well I think you need to go back to elementary school you fucking idiot!

Seriously, what the fuck makes you think you can comprehend the USC when you don't even know basic 3rd grade grammar??????

You are a dumbass!

Oh, Lord! I screwed up "there" and "their"! That must invalidate my whole post!

Except it doesn't. Playing English teacher in order to avoid the point doesn't make you look intelligent. It makes you look like an asshole.

BTW, your post is hardly the gold standard for "grammatically correct".

Forum List

Back