Well, someone has got to say it.

you can find them in the old testament....

but no one is doing those things now.

get it? got it?

good.

go tell a canaan.. er Palestinian that, Jillian.

if your kind were treated like you rationalize non-jews in israel we'd all be deaf from your cries of antisemitism by now.

To primitive and mediocre minds, yes. Sadly, the world is filled with them, and never so concentrated as here in the good old "Manifest Destiny" loving US.

So what makes you so smart? Looks to me that you live in the USA which means you are benefitting from that "manifest destiny". That sounds a little hypocritical, but that's never a problem with the left.

I read this today and thought it was applicable.
American Thinker: Israel, the World's 'Dirty Harry'

Ok, punctuation goes inside the quotation marks. Just being helpful.
My peeps came long after the slavery and genocide, and I wasn't born until 1962.
It's never hypocritical to suggest something might not have been such a good idea, even if it made a handy bumper-sticker slogan for theft of property and skull-fucking everyone who didn't look and live like you. If we are ever to improve going forward, we must acknowledge the fuck-ups of the past as to avoid them in the future. Wouldn't you agree?

There are Jews in Israel who were born the same time you were and Israel is their homeland. What do they do?

It is hypocritical to suggest something without doing it yourself. I'll wait until you move off the Indian land you're presently sitting on.

How do you know what I look like or how I live and how does that mean anything? It doesn't. Only in the naive lefty indoctrinated mind would it mean anything. I don't think you're that smart. You're assuming and assuming is not based on evidence. Looks to me you're not as smart as you think you are.

Let's talk about the issue and not what you think I am or any other bullshit. If you can't do that then you might as well kiss my ass and move to the end of the line.

Last edited:
you can find them in the old testament....

but no one is doing those things now.

get it? got it?

good.

go tell a canaan.. er Palestinian that, Jillian.

if your kind were treated like you rationalize non-jews in israel we'd all be deaf from your cries of antisemitism by now.

The Caananites lost that land to Israel thousands of years ago.

So what makes you so smart? Looks to me that you live in the USA which means you are benefitting from that "manifest destiny". That sounds a little hypocritical, but that's never a problem with the left.

My peeps came long after the slavery and genocide, and I wasn't born until 1962.
It's never hypocritical to suggest something might not have been such a good idea, even if it made a handy bumper-sticker slogan for theft of property and skull-fucking everyone who didn't look and live like you. If we are ever to improve going forward, we must acknowledge the fuck-ups of the past as to avoid them in the future. Wouldn't you agree?

There are Jews in Israel who were born the same time you were and Israel is their homeland. What do they do?

It is hypocritical to suggest something without doing it yourself. I'll wait until you move off the Indian land you're presently sitting on.

How do you know what I look like or how I live and how does that mean anything? It doesn't. Only in the naive lefty indoctrinated mind would it mean anything. I don't think you're that smart. You're assuming and assuming is not based on evidence. Looks to me you're not as smart as you think you are.

Let's talk about the issue and not what you think I am or any other bullshit. If you can't do that then you might as well kiss my ass and move to the end of the line.

There are Palestinians born the same time I was too, in that ghetto, what do they do?
You were alive during the 17, 18, and early 1900's? Who knew?
YOU're the one making this personal, and I can do that, but you won't like it.

There are Palestinians born the same time I was too, in that ghetto, what do they do?
You were alive during the 17, 18, and early 1900's? Who knew?
YOU're the one making this personal, and I can do that, but you won't like it.

You made iti personal when you took the cheap shot at punctuation instead of making a point. I would love for you to make it personal. Please, make my day.

The time I was alive has nothing to do with anything. You're a hypocrite when you use the logic you used. Are you a high school student?

The Pals born in that ghetto is the problem of the Pals, not Israel. They have had opportunity after opportunity to have a nation and turned it down. The leadership of the Pals has one goal and that is the removal of Israel. Therefore, what is your position? Is it two nations or the destruction of Israel?

Last edited:

The Jews can stay-it is Israel that must go ~ Hamas

Well, there ya go. You back a terrorist organization that is dedicted to the destruction of a sovereign state. That makes you a terrorist.

Well, there ya go. You back a terrorist organization that is dedicted to the destruction of a sovereign state. That makes you a terrorist.

Blah, blah, blah, same old Israeli BS.

You play that terrorist card like it was the ace of trump.

I tell the truth. A sovereign nation defending itself from terrorists and you defend the terrorists. Shame on you and shame on your parents.

Sorry, I don't do that phony terrorist crap. It is just a third grade name calling thing.

Why, of course. Kinda hard to accept reality when you have an agenda like yours. You keep on being a useful idiot tool for islamofascists. I wouldn't expect anything else. A sovereign nation has the right to defend itself. That is one thing you can't get around. You're on the losing side.

Shame on you and shame on your parents.

Last edited:
I tell the truth. A sovereign nation defending itself from terrorists and you defend the terrorists. Shame on you and shame on your parents.

Sorry, I don't do that phony terrorist crap. It is just a third grade name calling thing.

Why, of course. Kinda hard to accept reality when you have an agenda like yours. You keep on being a useful idiot tool for islamofascists. I wouldn't expect anything else. A sovereign nation has the right to defend itself. That is one thing you can't get around. You're on the losing side.

A sovereign nation has the right to defend itself.

Another myth for another day.

Stick your head back up your ass. You make more sense when you do.

Stick your head back up your ass. You make more sense when you do.

Has your experience with that been positive?

Forum List

Back