Well... since the avatars have been ridiculously shrunk...

Depends on one's definition of good...

The Aryan fist is a symbol of white power used by hate groups who promote their racist agenda as white pride activism. Note: the laurel wreath appearing in the above graphic illustrating the "Aryan fist" is actually not a racist symbol itself, but rather a separate common skinhead symbol stemming from the logo of a line of British clothing that became popular among skinheads. It is the white fist itself that is the symbol of intolerance

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/racist_aryan_fist.asp

Note: the laurel wreath appearing in the above graphic illustrating the "Aryan fist" is actually not a racist symbol itself, but rather a separate common skinhead symbol stemming from the logo of a line of British clothing that became popular among skinheads.

That's frickin hilarious.

I suppose my avatar could be considered fascist by some too.

The Black Panthers were morons, and you're rationalizing actions based on them?

Unless you lived during those times, it's hard to say that about the Black Panthers. Apparently the government feared their influence enough that they flooded South Central Los Angeles ghettos with heroin and help disband them. There are no active groups today, only formers from the past.

Unless you lived during those times, it's hard to say that about the Black Panthers. Apparently the government feared their influence enough that they flooded South Central Los Angeles ghettos with heroin and help disband them. There are no active groups today, only formers from the past.

They were a violent fringe group. The fact that they don't exist today is a testament to their irrelevancy.

If you're looking for blacks to emulate, what about Martin Luther King?

Actually, the black panthers, as well as Malcolm X, were probably, at least in part, much of the impetus for Martin Luther King, Jr., being able to make the inroads he did. He became the "acceptable" face of civil rights.

The acts of the extremists always make the demands of the moderates more acceptable.

There's no "were" about the black panthers. It's "are." You don't remember the "black panthers" that were interviewed ON TV after the Duke LaCrosse players were charged with rape? There they were, larger than life, standing there on TV saying they wouldn't accept anything but a GUILTY verdict against the Duke students, and they followed up their comments by chanting.... "BLACK POWER, BLACK POWER, BLACK POWER."

Whites are quickly becoming the minority, and already are in California. I think it's time whites speak up, as all minorities have in the past.

I take pride in being white. Sorry that upsets you.

Forum List

Back