Well, she certainly didn't kill McCain's chances

HAHAHAHA!

yea.. BRILLIANT enough to become one hell of an albatross once the afterglow of the convention orgasm wears off!

for real.. your party shot itself in the foot with this one.

Naw, there isn't enough time between now and election day for it to wear off. And she's going to knock the Dems ass backwards when they start debating and she gets air time.:D

Naw, there isn't enough time between now and election day for it to wear off. And she's going to knock the Dems ass backwards when they start debating and she gets air time.:D

yea.. TRUST me. by the second week in October you'll be singing a different tune. STARTING with the debates.

She got the money, and the bridge is still under construction, and they're still developing...but got rid of all the negative aspects of that mess.

Win/win. Like I said, the woman's a genius.

so what I see you saying is...ask for the money, get the money, use the money but then tell the American people you said no thanks!

yep, that's reform alright!

do you have ANY idea how fucking stupid it sounds for you to sit there and pretend that it makes a difference if she was FOR the money but AGAINST the bridge? DESPITE the long list of fucking evidence otherwise?

dude. for real. This desperate shit is getting to the level of "depends on what your definition of "IS" is".
you sure do know desperate shit
that i can agree with
but i'm not desperate at all

so what I see you saying is...ask for the money, get the money, use the money but then tell the American people you said no thanks!

yep, that's reform alright!

Yes, it actually is. She thought on her feet, she didn't screw her people over, and the end result was beneficial for all....and if she had blindly stuck to the bridge, everyone would have been screwed.

She got the money, and the bridge is still under construction, and they're still developing...but got rid of all the negative aspects of that mess.

Win/win. Like I said, the woman's a genius.

Yea, she's a real genius......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiOIEGM7XEs]YouTube - John McCain VP Sarah Palin Retro Sports Report![/ame]

its going to be another close one

I'm not convinced it will be close at all.

Obama is not in good shape to be in a dead heat at this point. CBS poll has them each at 42%. He was the novelty, not McCain -but no novelty any longer. People are already looking beyond the historic nature of his nomination and taking a harder look at substance now. But with no relevant experience, no major accomplishments in any elected office, his celebrity status wearing thin, people believing they have been over-exposed to him and hearing him dragging out the same old tired Democrat policies of more taxes, big government and big spending, already seen by the largest audience he's going to get at one time -what's left? He got his convention bump and immediately bled it off. Everyone has been seeing and hearing this guy from so early on and for so long now -if he wasn't able to draw them in before this point, what's he got left to attract them now?

Since he's shot his wad and can only keep on repeating what everyone has already heard ad nauseum and McCain's campaign got a new kick, I think Obama is likely to continue losing support over the next 2 months. I also think that a significant majority of the "undecideds" in these polls (which is a significant percentage of people) aren't going to go for Obama if they hadn't already been convinced by now. Unless McCain/Palin make a major and unforgivable blunder of course.

I'm not convinced it will be close at all.

Obama is not in good shape to be in a dead heat at this point. CBS poll has them each at 42%. He was the novelty, not McCain -but no novelty any longer. People are already looking beyond the historic nature of his nomination and taking a harder look at substance now. But with no relevant experience, no major accomplishments in any elected office, his celebrity status wearing thin, people believing they have been over-exposed to him and hearing him dragging out the same old tired Democrat policies of more taxes, big government and big spending, already seen by the largest audience he's going to get at one time -what's left? He got his convention bump and immediately bled it off. Everyone has been seeing and hearing this guy from so early on and for so long now -if he wasn't able to draw them in before this point, what's he got left to attract them now?

Since he's shot his wad and can only keep on repeating what everyone has already heard ad nauseum and McCain's campaign got a new kick, I think Obama is likely to continue losing support over the next 2 months. I also think that a significant majority of the "undecideds" in these polls (which is a significant percentage of people) aren't going to go for Obama if they hadn't already been convinced by now. Unless McCain/Palin make a major and unforgivable blunder of course.

:clap2:
I've never thought it would be close.

Forum List

Back