Well, she certainly didn't kill McCain's chances

Bush was elected to the presidency twice by people like you.

I guaran-damn-tee you a woman who acted as stupid as bush, and was as inarticulate as him would never have a shot at the white house let alone a governor's mansion.

Women have to be better. They don't get the slack men do. A woman as stupid as Bush wouldn't have a prayer to rise to the top of the heap.

She's not rising to the top of the heap.

No.. it was obvious.. christ man... she kept reading fast then pausing...

Whatever you want to believe. I've heard her speak without a teleprompter, she has the same composure and articulation.

I'm not going to argue this issue with you. Believe in what you wish.

I didn't see much in terms of issues that are relevant to the country's problems.

Really, so the 5-8 minutes she went on about energy independence and how we have the resources to begin that process, you just didn't listen?

Or how she addressed the threats of foreign terrorists?

Or how she mentioned the need to create jobs (again, referring to energy)?

You just tuned that out?

Whatever you want to believe. I've heard her speak without a teleprompter, she has the same composure and articulation.

I'm not going to argue this issue with you. Believe in what you wish.

Yeah sure Nancy.. the ink on this speech was barely dry and you think this soccer mom actually memorized it...

Good for you, but Michelle asked for it. She put herself on trial when she made such vile remarks as that. Plus, she's a snotty stuck-up bitch who sat with her smug expression through Hillary's entire speech. She obviously has no respect for anyone but her husband.

Michelle explained what she meant and I honestly don't fault her for her remark at all. as for showing respect for Hillary? sorry I'd have a hard time showing respect for someone who, at times, showed absolutely NO respect for my husband. Obama and Hillary have to play kissy face and "we're buddies" Michelle doesn't. and IMO, she had that same face for every speaker pretty much.

and :lol: at the idea that a woman who grew up in the South Side of Chicago and got through college on loans is a stuck up bitch... what the hell is Cindy McCain who was born with a silver spoon sticking out of her ass?

js, you do a huge disservice to your positions by continuing to harp on things that are irrelevant to the issues facing this country.

sorry I'd have a hard time showing respect for someone who, at times, showed absolutely NO respect for my husband.

Yet, Bill was able to get up, and put differences aside, and show support for Obama, after Obama made equally vile remarks about his wife AND him. That's the difference between the Clintons and the Obamas. The Clintons can show human decency.

Great speech. :eusa_clap:

I'm glad she took off the gloves. Now we don't have to hear about the right crying about smear attacks like they've been doing. Plus she's shed that girl next door image. Nobody's going to feel sorry for her when they go after her now.

The only problem is, she looks like she might be able to go toe to toe with Biden. :eek:

Forum List

Back