'We'll see you soon Mr President!'...Immigrants on the caravan taunt President Trump

The warmongers are following orders to blow up another nation. Iran is next on the list I guess.
Won't be long before Israel and their ally Saudi Arabia will have all their ducks in a row. Strange bedfellows indeedy. Maybe Trump can do anoher Saudi Jihad Sword Dance and rub on the Magic Glowing Globe while we drop the bombs, and beat his head on Wailing Wall afterwards.

Last edited:
Piece of work dancing the infidel sword dance.And people think he is a peace loving [ mother of all bomb dropper ] Christian who will make America great again.
I'm conservative so I haven't voted in 18 years, I won't get fooled again. Iraq was plenty enough for me.

This is why we need land mines on both sides. If mexico doesnt like it, we will nuke mexico df and tell them to go fuck themselves
t

Don't let them make you that mad, this happens to all empires and sadly it is just happening to this one in our time.
Wasting whatever good days this salad bowl of fruits and nuts has left is not helping. Enjoy whatever is left of it because there is nothing we an do now,that train left the station about 60 years ago.

This is why we need land mines on both sides. If mexico doesnt like it, we will nuke mexico df and tell them to go fuck themselves
t

Don't let them make you that mad, this happens to all empires and sadly it is just happening to this one in our time.
Wasting whatever good days this salad bowl of fruits and nuts has left is not helping. Enjoy whatever is left of it because there is nothing we an do now,that train left the station about 60 years ago.
I was just being an ass lol. I dont want anyone to die

t

Great news, but don't forget powers that be are locking people up for less than that, so be careful what you say. I know we all get frustrated and even angry and say things we don't mean and would never do but now it can be dangerous unless your a lib professor or ally of one.

How fucked up is it that a bunch of people wanting into one country....while singing the national anthem of another country and waving another countries flag???
And you morons would let them in!!!!!

Most libs are on welfare one way or the other so of course they want more voters to keep them up.
Thing is they are voting away their own free rides with education, food ,shelter and other handouts.
Only so much of the pie to go around and that includes resources like clean water and air.
Their kids are being drugged and killed in their ghettos run by drug lords from south of the border and more are coming in everyday.
We can thank all occupiers of the OutHouse who are the biggest criminals of all ,imo.
God I wish I was, I am so tired from working why I worked my fingers to the bone, you know what I gotz? Boney fingers...

Last edited:
t

Yeah sure..

t

Great news, but don't forget powers that be are locking people up for less than that, so be careful what you say. I know we all get frustrated and even angry and say things we don't mean and would never do but now it can be dangerous unless your a lib professor or ally of one.
By being a subversive conservative..Especially one that can't spell...

Immigrants on caravan in Mexico taunt Trump | Daily Mail Online

Far from being 'broken up' as Trump claimed on Thursday morning, the caravan was being helped on its way to Mexico City with coaches which arrived not long after he tweeted.

Illegal alien DEPORTED BY OBAMA: "Trump is crazy. He's racist. The National Guard doesn't worry me, it's all bulls***""

"They sang the Honduran national anthem, and supporters on the San Diego side of the fence waved a Honduran flag."

Which was all this was about and why Mexico let them through.

Probably funded by Soros.

t

By being a subversive conservative..Especially one that can't spell...

No spell check and I bet you'd be lost without it. Anyway what good is spelling if you don't have knowledge?

Immigrants on caravan in Mexico taunt Trump | Daily Mail Online

Far from being 'broken up' as Trump claimed on Thursday morning, the caravan was being helped on its way to Mexico City with coaches which arrived not long after he tweeted.

Illegal alien DEPORTED BY OBAMA: "Trump is crazy. He's racist. The National Guard doesn't worry me, it's all bulls***""

"They sang the Honduran national anthem, and supporters on the San Diego side of the fence waved a Honduran flag."

Which was all this was about and why Mexico let them through.

Probably funded by Soros.
Like the Nigerians trying to get into Canada from NY?

Probably not a good idea to taunt Trump.

LOL Please. He's a pussy.

That has kicked the shit out of all comers.

upload_2018-4-30_15-26-12.jpeg

They are actually complaining? Wow. “One migrant blamed the U.S. government for failing "to get sufficient agents and resources" to process the refugees.”

Forum List

Back