Well Sanders Finally Did It

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
After all this time listening to Sanders I didn't think he would ever get anything even remotely right. Well he finally got something right, I heard him on one of the Sunday shows today and he actually said, wait for it............................................................

He said the Denver Broncos was going to win the Super Bowl. Good job Bernie, goooooooooooood job!

After all this time listening to Sanders I didn't think he would ever get anything even remotely right. Well he finally got something right, I heard him on one of the Sunday shows today and he actually said, wait for it............................................................

He said the Denver Broncos was going to win the Super Bowl. Good job Bernie, goooooooooooood job!
Actually most things he says are true,just because you refuse to acknowledge that doesn't make it a lie from him.

Well, Sanders says a lot of things that aren't true. But it's ok, he really believes in it. And like every liberal, if they believe it strongly enough SOMEONE will do SOMETHING to make it reality.

Sanders is probably the most honest politician in office, he's just bat shit crazy.

If you matter to me I would write I hate you so much right now!

Actually most things he says are true,just because you refuse to acknowledge that doesn't make it a lie from him.

Feel free to point out where I said he said anything untrue. I just said they weren't right.

Sorry I lived in CO for nine years, I always root for the Broncos when they're not playing the Texans. I thought is was appropriate for Manning to win his 200th game in the 200th quarter of the Super Bowl.

Sorry I lived in CO for nine years, I always root for the Broncos when they're not playing the Texans. I thought is was appropriate for Manning to win his 200th game in the 200th quarter of the Super Bowl.

Grew up in Joliet, IL., so Ron Rivera is someone I have liked since his days with the Bears, but Congrats to Peyton and Broncos.

Also Houston is licking their wounds over this seeing Kubiak was a decent coach here, and Wade Phillips ( Bum son ) is the DC, and now they have a ring with the Broncos and let not discuss that the Texans could have gotten Manning a few years back!

To be fair, he also said we shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

Grew up in Joliet, IL., so Ron Rivera is someone I have liked since his days with the Bears, but Congrats to Peyton and Broncos.

Also Houston is licking their wounds over this seeing Kubiak was a decent coach here, and Wade Phillips ( Bum son ) is the DC, and now they have a ring with the Broncos and let not discuss that the Texans could have gotten Manning a few years back!

Kubiak learned a lot about coaching after he left the Texans, they talked about that during the game tonight. He learned to relate to the players better. I don't think Manning will be playing again, he set many firsts tonight, oldest QB to start a Super Bowl, 200 combined regular season and playoff wins, made Kubiak the first head coach to win a Super Bowl with a team he played for. He can go out on top, I think he will.

To be fair, he also said we shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

He says that now, you can bet he'll vote for her if he doesn't win the nomination.

Forum List

Back