Well Said, Mr. President. Well Said.

He has? I'd love to see those clips. Thanks.

Bill Clinton: Bush Tax Cuts Should Be Extended Temporarily (VIDEO)

Former president Bill Clinton caused additional headaches for the Obama campaign on Tuesday when he told CNBC that he wouldn't have a problem with Congress temporarily extending all the Bush tax cuts, which are due to expire at the end of the year.

“What I think we need to do is find some way to avoid the fiscal cliff, to avoid doing anything that would contract the economy now, and then deal with what's necessary in the long term debt-reduction plans as soon as they can, which presumably would be after the election,” he said.

“I don't have any problem with extending all of it now, including the current spending levels.”

Bain Capital Explained By Tony Soprano (VIDEO)

During an appearance on CNN on Thursday night, Bill Clinton weighed in on presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's former private equity firm, Bain Capital, which has come under scrutiny in the campaign.

"I don't think we ought to get into a position where we say this is bad work," Clinton said. "This is good work."

Clinton characterized Romney's career as "sterling."

WASHINGTON — With his running mate in place and his nominating convention looming, Republican Mitt Romney narrowly trails President Obama, according to a new nationwide poll of likely voters.

Obama leads 48% to 45% among all registered voters in the survey and by 48% to 46% among those considered likely to vote, according to the USC Annenberg/Los Angeles Times poll on Politics and the Press.

While those results are within the poll's margin of error, they speak to the remarkable stability of the presidential race, in which Obama has held a small lead in most polls since April.

Among likely voters, 53% view Obama favorably and 45% unfavorably. By contrast, Romney struggles with a narrow deficit on that question — likely voters view him unfavorably by 46% to 48%, close to an even split.

Obama has slight lead over Romney in new nationwide poll - latimes.com

I really don't know what polls to believe any more. So I have stopped taking them too seriously. In any vase, this article from the L.A. Times has a lot of information that I thought was interesting.

ZOMG! Rinata asked another member for some "source" for a claim that Mitt was now ahead of the incumbent.

I went ahead and cited the source (plus added some other information and commented on an apparently emerging trend AWAY from the incumbent).

SO now Rinata is busy posting OTHER polls that come to a different conclusion.

:lol: :lmao: So, here's a tip or two for Rinata who needs a clue.

The actual poll, the one on Election Day, is the one that really counts, Rinata. And on that day, The ONE will fulfill his nickname and become, officially, The ONE Term-er.

It is no use trying to get along with a right wing nut!!! You didn't say one thing that I don't already know. And I SAID, I think looking at polls is fun and I do not take them seriously. So I was not, as you claim, "busy posting OTHER polls that come to a different conclusion". You and your weirdo pals are the ones always trying to prove something, not me.

I thought for a while that you were somewhat reasonable. I should have my head examined. Bite me!!!

Rinata thinks that being a left wing troll is a commendable and admirable thing.

Rinata, let's recap: YOU asked. I answered. In "rejoinder" you DID offer a different poll, apparently on the confused notion that the discussion had somehow morphed into "who is ahead in the polls?"

I like you Rinata. You are a funny leftwingnut troll.

Bite yourself.

Mitt Romney's performance at Bain was stellar.

Well said Mr. President. Very well said.

Yes, we have a clear choice. Mr Bill

We also have a clear problem, Mr Bill.

I wonder if you're being too cute by far with your choice of words.

You tell us the O has a clear plan .

And you tell us it will only work with a strong middle class and that's how it worked for you. I believe you. You're right.

But you seem to be ignoring this one little tidbit - WE DON'T HAVE A STRONG MIDDLE CLASS AT THE MOMENT, do we?

Kinda' snarky of you, Mr Bill :D

Forum List

Back