Well, our primary is Tuesday and although its meaningless I dunno who to vote for....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
After watching all the debates I just feel frustrated. No one stands out from the pack. This is the first time I can remember not feeling energetic about a single candidate.

Sigh.......

Here's an idea at the risk of coming off as trying to tell you who to vote for. If you aren't passionate about a specific candidate, think about the single most important to you in your life and vote on this passionate issue of yours. When you do that there's no such thing as a wasted vote.

Just vote for Romney if you are wanting to vote for the winner, otherwise just vote for whoever.

Well Ron Paul is not a liar, a cheat or someone who made massive bucks money off Government (tax payer). Paul is not a Progressive liberal that calls himself a conservative, he didn't start or vote for any giant Government programs not supported by the constitution.

Paul didn't support the mandate on HC, TARP or the stimulus like Mitt/Newt.

More or less that means Paul can't win your vote.

I'd say your best bet is Santorum, he only wants to start a war with Cuba, change the constitution to discriminate against gays by inserting religion and has no plans to balance the budget, but neither do Newt or Mitt, in fact the deficit spending will increase under all 3.

I’m not trying to push Paul, he is an isolationist racist bigot who’s eyebrows are ready to fall off… I too fear such a person, I’d much rather be heading into a cold war with Cuba and Iran, china likes to loan us money.

Honesty tho Gramps, sorry to hear you don't have someone you can fully support at this point, it must feel like picking the lesser of 3 evils. I'm happy I don't have that problem.

Last edited:
How do you feel about Obama? Erik Holder? Solyndra? Ener1? The EPA regulating CO2? Hay? Sugar? George Soros manipulating the economy to get Obama elected? The LeftMedia's slavish devotion to Obama? The GM bailout? The r@pe of the Chrysler Bondholders? The illegal recess appointments? The illegal firing of Gerald Walpin? Obama invoking God in order to tax you more heavily? Cass Sunstein saying the brain dead unwashed masses of people need to be nudged into doing the appropriate thing? The game of musical chairs with the Generals so that only the most loyal Obama supporters remain at the controls. The rush to the exits in Iraq and Afghanistan? Cutting the troop levels down to below those of the United States prior to WWII, a period that is widely acknowledged that the US was historically asleep in regarding its territorial defense? The abdication of the Federal government's responsibility to protect its own borders? The concomitant lawsuit against Arizona for doing that which the United States Government was failing to do? "fast and Furious" and the ensuing coverup. " The United States has always been a Muslim Nation!" and on and on ad nauseum.

• Banned
How do you feel about Obama? Erik Holder? Solyndra? Ener1? The EPA regulating CO2? Hay? Sugar? George Soros manipulating the economy to get Obama elected? The LeftMedia's slavish devotion to Obama? The GM bailout? The r@pe of the Chrysler Bondholders? The illegal recess appointments? The illegal firing of Gerald Walpin? Obama invoking God in order to tax you more heavily? Cass Sunstein saying the brain dead unwashed masses of people need to be nudged into doing the appropriate thing? The game of musical chairs with the Generals so that only the most loyal Obama supporters remain at the controls. The rush to the exits in Iraq and Afghanistan? Cutting the troop levels down to below those of the United States prior to WWII, a period that is widely acknowledged that the US was historically asleep in regarding its territorial defense? The abdication of the Federal government's responsibility to protect its own borders? The concomitant lawsuit against Arizona for doing that which the United States Government was failing to do? "fast and Furious" and the ensuing coverup. " The United States has always been a Muslim Nation!" and on and on ad nauseum.

I fail to see what any of that, be it true or not, has to do with our primary candidates and the choice we all face before the general election.

• Banned
Well Ron Paul is not a liar, a cheat or someone who made massive bucks money off Government (tax payer). Paul is not a Progressive liberal that calls himself a conservative, he didn't start or vote for any giant Government programs not supported by the constitution.

I'd say your best bet is Santorum, he only wants to start a war with Cuba, change the constitution to discriminate against gays by inserting religion and has no plans to balance the budget, but neither do Newt or Mitt, in fact the deficit spending will increase under all 3.

I’m not trying to push Paul, he is an isolationist racist bigot who’s eyebrows are ready to fall off… I too fear such a person, I’d much rather be heading into a cold war with Cuba and Iran, china likes to loan us money.

Honesty tho Gramps, sorry to hear you don't have someone you can fully support at this point, it must feel like picking the lesser of 3 evils. I'm happy I don't have that problem.

I never called Paul a racist or a bigot. I leave that language to the idiots who can't articulate a position without resorting to insults.

On a related not I hear you can rest easy now. Paul used super glue to avoid future news breaking incidents with his eyebrows. :eek:

I never called Paul a racist or a bigot. I leave that language to the idiots who can't articulate a position without resorting to insults.

On a related not I hear you can rest easy now. Paul used super glue to avoid future news breaking incidents with his eyebrows. :eek:

I didn't say you claimed Paul was a racist or a bigot... I was pointing out the very true downsides to voting for Paul.

I fully understand your main issue with Paul is his lack of wanting world domination. Paul understands (not feels) that without looking at the massive military spending in countries we are not even at war with the budget simply can't be balanced.

For most conservatives Obama’s spending is one of the main issues, so of course they support people like Mitt/Newt or Santorum that advocate through policy only spending slightly more than Obama when they offer zero cuts except on the future spending that is Obama care while offering massive new military spending or Space programs lol.

Hey man, I get it, it's a sad time to be a Republican and even worse to be a conservative. We are in the middle of the collapse of the Republican party, only a few more elections until a new one can take its place.

I remember when people used to freak out that Paul wanted to end the FED, now they support Newt who wants to try Ben for treason... LO-fucking-L. At least Paul is not crazy as shit.

I didn't say you claimed Paul was a racist or a bigot... I was pointing out the very true downsides to voting for Paul.

I fully understand your main issue with Paul is his lack of wanting world domination. Paul understands (not feels) that without looking at the massive military spending in countries we are not even at war with the budget simply can't be balanced.

For most conservatives Obama’s spending is one of the main issues, so of course they support people like Mitt/Newt or Santorum that advocate through policy only spending slightly more than Obama when they offer zero cuts except on the future spending that is Obama care while offering massive new military spending or Space programs lol.

Hey man, I get it, it's a sad time to be a Republican and even worse to be a conservative. We are in the middle of the collapse of the Republican party, only a few more elections until a new one can take its place.

We have some young talent. I hope they don't fall into the big govt trap. And I've told you several times, I like Paul. I just don't think he would be a good president.

We have some young talent. I hope they don't fall into the big govt trap. And I've told you several times, I like Paul. I just don't think he would be a good president.

I hope it works out too, just ain't looking good after McCain and now Mitt.

I rarely if ever feel passionate about a Candidate. But in recent years i've found one Candidate who i am passionate about. And you know who that Candidate is. But i do feel for ya. Like i said, i don't remember ever feeling vey compassionate about any Candidate. It's gonna be tough for ya but you'll figure it out. Good luck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back