Well, once again, Dick Cheney is absolutely right!...........

Obama and his equally inept administration have made this great country less safe!

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

Thankfully, dumbshit views like yours don't seem to be taking hold.

heres the poop s0n......................

The public at large have ALWAYS viewed liberals as being soft in the area of National Security compared to the right. If America gets hit again big time, nobody is going to buy the radical lefty talking point that it's Bush's fault. All independents for Obama? GONE!!!! 100% certainty..........and a good number of moderate Dems too. Only the Move-on k00ks will be in support..............also a 100% certainty. The left is always viewed as the party of limpwristers. Thats just the way it is...........best hope the luck holds s0n!!!!
100% certainty?

Ok where's your proof?

Obama and his equally inept administration have made this great country less safe!

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!

Thankfully, dumbshit views like yours don't seem to be taking hold.

heres the poop s0n......................

The public at large have ALWAYS viewed liberals as being soft in the area of National Security compared to the right. If America gets hit again big time, nobody is going to buy the radical lefty talking point that it's Bush's fault. All independents for Obama? GONE!!!! 100% certainty..........and a good number of moderate Dems too. Only the Move-on k00ks will be in support..............also a 100% certainty. The left is always viewed as the party of limpwristers. Thats just the way it is...........best hope the luck holds s0n!!!!
It's been my experience that rank and file conservatives are "tougher" than most libs in the same sense American football teams who run the ball between the tackles are "tougher" than "fineness" teams that spread the field and throw more often.

That doesn't explain why so many rank and file Cons get behind gutless wonders like Dick Cheney or Ronald Reagan.

The "Gipper" didn't care enough about his country to fight for it in a World War...guess Warner Brothers paid better?

Dick ducked the fight in Vietnam 5 times.

Dubya "volunteered" to NOT risk his life even though his family's been making money from war since the War to End All Wars.

Karl Rove?????
"Matinee" Mitt?????
Bobby Jindal???????

At some point even "tough" Cons should be able to figure it out...

War is a Racket.

Fuck Motherfucking Dick Cheney and Fucking Horse He Fucking Rode In Fucking On.

Fucking Cheney Is A Fucking Draft Fucking Dodger.

lmao............kinda stings that after 4 years of the k00ks promising that Busha and Cheney would be thrown in jail, in the final analysis...................

31561985.jpg

I have to say i may have to agree with Cheney on this one too. Napolitano & Holder should just resign before they get us all killed. How can anyone really feel safe with those two dunces in charge of protecting us?

I have to say i may have to agree with Cheney on this one too. Napolitano & Holder should just resign before they get us all killed. How can anyone really feel safe with those two dunces in charge of protecting us?

Lib..........one successful event and this whole nightmare goes away...........

What I hate are all the fcukking limpwrister lefties on this board who chime in from places like Bumfook USA and Scratchmyassville USA. Idealistic assholes who live near some cornfield where the biggest thing to blow up is a fcukking local water tower. They can shove their opinion about terorrism up their asses:lol: as it is irrelevant. I live a stones throw from where the sh!t is going to be detonated. I cant afford to be a gay limpwrister whose avoided confrontation their whole lives. I am forced to live in the world of real................

These dickhead limpwristers will soon enough all be propped up in some museum in a glass case.......on display like some relic of a former era. Then we can get serious about the bad guys..............

Janet Napolodipshit with her "man caused disasters", Obama with his stream of letters begging Ahmadinijad to sit down and talk, Contessa Brewer with the "I was really hoping this terrorist wasn't going to be someone of Islamic faith",...... I mean really!,.... even a rat stops hitting the red button after it shocks the piss out of him continuously! And the whole "racial profiling" subject??,...... I don't know about you,... but if one eyed purple people eaters keep sneaking into my backyard and taking a shit,.... I'm gonna be looking out for the fucking one eyed purple people eaters!!! As much as you spineless lib's wish it was tea partier's setting off bombs, (or trying to) it's not,...... It's Jihadist's!!!!! Islamic radical Jihadist's!!! Take your academic egg-heads, your unions, and your Marxist radicals and get out of this country because we don't need your silly ass shit, and we love this country, unlike you!! Move to Greece where all of your policies have run un-checkedfor decades and now, surprise surprise, it's on fire!!!!

Janet Napolodipshit with her "man caused disasters", Obama with his stream of letters begging Ahmadinijad to sit down and talk, Contessa Brewer with the "I was really hoping this terrorist wasn't going to be someone of Islamic faith",...... I mean really!,.... even a rat stops hitting the red button after it shocks the piss out of him continuously! And the whole "racial profiling" subject??,...... I don't know about you,... but if one eyed purple people eaters keep sneaking into my backyard and taking a shit,.... I'm gonna be looking out for the fucking one eyed purple people eaters!!! As much as you spineless lib's wish it was tea partier's setting off bombs, (or trying to) it's not,...... It's Jihadist's!!!!! Islamic radical Jihadist's!!! Take your academic egg-heads, your unions, and your Marxist radicals and get out of this country because we don't need your silly ass shit, and we love this country, unlike you!! Move to Greece where all of your policies have run un-checkedfor decades and now, surprise surprise, it's on fire!!!!

Welcome aboard Ecc............this site is a hoot for publically humiliating the OCD internet kefty k00ks.
Many are mental cases ( just check the post count totals!!!:eek:) which makes it all the more fun when the mental meltdowns occur.
Enjoy.................

Ecc........ps..........I did a scoreboard update last night for this forum.................

Check this sh!t out bro............................

Scoreboardbig.jpg

I gotta say, must give them credit for showing up every day.......................

No disputing it.

No denying it.

Friggin' idiots!
That's what The DICK; Cheney said, huh?

:rolleyes:

He's got a bad-habit o' forgettin' stuff, as well.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75ctsv2oPU]YouTube - 1994 Clip of a C-SPAN Interview with Dick Cheney[/ame]​

I don't know that I've ever met a truly tough liberal. In college, at work, social settings. Nope, every liberal I can think of has always been the one that his girlfriend kinda had to stick up for him. Sad really. No man should go through life like that. But, many liberals choose to do so, and hell, it's America, so if you decide to live as a human beach ball, so be it.

I think a guy on here named noose4 will have something to say about your shit-talking.

Cheney has always known that every swinging dick that is a liberal is a fcukking limpwrister with no balls. He also knows that the culture of the bad guys feasts upon the limpwristers of the world. And we certainly cant have that................

Forum List

Back