Well...Ohio State is OUT

They aren't done. If you are going to lose a game it is best to do it at the start of a season. They lost to a team ranked 5th in the nation. If they run the table and win the Big Ten they can still get in.

They aren't done. If you are going to lose a game it is best to do it at the start of a season. They lost to a team ranked 5th in the nation. If they run the table and win the Big Ten they can still get in.
Only Notre Damn can get away with that shit..

Notre Dame's QB sucks balls. He can't throw worth a shit. He's the worst Notre Dame QB I've seen in years.

And only an arrogant Ohio State fan would lose their 2nd game and still talk shit about being in the hunt.

They just proved what would happen to them in a playoff against a top ranked team.

Osu needs to realize harbaugh here not. We are the best in the big ten or 12 or whatever they call it now.

It goes uom, osu then msu.

And only an arrogant Ohio State fan would lose their 2nd game and still talk shit about being in the hunt.

They just proved what would happen to them in a playoff against a top ranked team.

Osu needs to realize harbaugh here not. We are the best in the big ten or 12 or whatever they call it now.

How many times since they instituted the playoff systems has all 4 teams been undefeated? I'll save you the time, NEVER.

How many times since they instituted the playoff systems has all 4 teams been undefeated? I'll save you the time, NEVER.
Yeah but it's not looking good for you guys. Everyone has to stay healthy including mentally and I just don't see this 500 team sweeping. There's one game they'll lose to a fluke. Maybe before or after you lose to Michigan. It's going to be a tough season. Ouch. I'd be so butt hurt if it were Michigan. Lol

Yeah but it's not looking good for you guys. Everyone has to stay healthy including mentally and I just don't see this 500 team sweeping. There's one game they'll lose to a fluke. Maybe before or after you lose to Michigan. It's going to be a tough season. Ouch. I'd be so butt hurt if it were Michigan. Lol

I'm not a huge OSU fan, however I was born and raised in Ohio and went to Ohio State for a year and a half.

I'm not a huge OSU fan, however I was born and raised in Ohio and went to Ohio State for a year and a half.
My bro went to me and my cousin played basketball there in the 80s so my favorite school is state not Michigan.

But I like them both.

PS. The lions won.

Forum List

Back