Well,OBAMA DETERMINED ILLEGAL PRESIDENT.

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Its not a birther agenda.
its called UPHOLDING the constitution.
its been determined in COURT WITH EVIDENCE that -
*obama has a fraudulent SSN#
*obamas father was A KENYAN CITIZEN,dual under also the BRITISH COMMONWEALTH.
*according to the constitution,to qualify as to be president,according to the constitution,
"must be us citizen"...proven barack obama sr. IS NOT.

Now,because of the ineligibility under the UNITED.STATES CONSTITUTION,barack obama,according to law,is an illegal president.

He WILL not be on the ballot in this state.

Not only have the american people been scammed,but the members of congress who knowingly allowed this fraud to be perpetrated on the american people,democrat and republican,should also be held accountable in the allowance of this fraud. This is a crime,and nothings being done about it,almost as if it was fixed for him to be president. I call for his impeachment and removal,as well as any congressional members allowing this unconstitutional fraud placed upon the american people.

• Banned
I will be calling and sending the lawmakers here in georgia who have guts,to get signatures,and impeach and prosecute also members of congress party tobthis fraud.

Georgia needs to really reinvest in their education system.

Doesn't matter

Obama will just invade Georgia and make Shermans trip through Georgia look like a family picnic

Educational State Rankings

1. VERMONT

2. MASSACHUSETTS

3. CONNECTICUT

4. NEW JERSEY

5. MAINE

6. VIRGINIA

7. MONTANA

8. WISCONSIN

9. IOWA

10. PENNSYLVANIA

Bottom 10:

41. GEORGIA

42. HAWAII

43. NEW MEXICO

44. LOUISIANA

45. ALABAMA

46. ALASKA

47. CALIFORNIA

48. MISSISSIPPI

49. NEVADA

50. ARIZONA

Last edited:

1. VERMONT

2. MASSACHUSETTS

3. CONNECTICUT

4. NEW JERSEY

5. MAINE

6. VIRGINIA

7. MONTANA

8. WISCONSIN

9. IOWA

10. PENNSYLVANIA

Bottom 10:

41. GEORGIA

42. HAWAII

43. NEW MEXICO

44. LOUISIANA

45. ALABAMA

46. ALASKA

47. CALIFORNIA

48. MISSISSIPPI

49. NEVADA

50. ARIZONA

People from Georgia aren't Stoopid

For your information, Newt Gingrich is from Georgia

1. VERMONT

2. MASSACHUSETTS

3. CONNECTICUT

4. NEW JERSEY

5. MAINE

6. VIRGINIA

7. MONTANA

8. WISCONSIN

9. IOWA

10. PENNSYLVANIA

Bottom 10:

41. GEORGIA

42. HAWAII

43. NEW MEXICO

44. LOUISIANA

45. ALABAMA

46. ALASKA

47. CALIFORNIA

48. MISSISSIPPI

49. NEVADA

50. ARIZONA

People from Georgia aren't Stoopid

For your information, Newt Gingrich is from Georgia

:lol: What's funny is all of the bottom states are red states

*according to the constitution,to qualify as to be president,according to the constitution,

Now,because of the ineligibility under the UNITED.STATES CONSTITUTION,barack obama,according to law,is an illegal president.

Not only have the american people been scammed,but the members of congress who knowingly allowed this fraud to be perpetrated on the american people,democrat and republican,should also be held accountable in the allowance of this fraud. This is a crime,and nothings being done about it,almost as if it was fixed for him to be president. I call for his impeachment and removal,as well as any congressional members allowing this unconstitutional fraud placed upon the american people.

You happen to be correct

Barack Obama Sr is not eligible to be president. Primarily because he is dead and secondly because he was not a US Citizen

Neither applies to his son

1. VERMONT

2. MASSACHUSETTS

3. CONNECTICUT

4. NEW JERSEY

5. MAINE

6. VIRGINIA

7. MONTANA

8. WISCONSIN

9. IOWA

10. PENNSYLVANIA

Bottom 10:

41. GEORGIA

42. HAWAII

43. NEW MEXICO

44. LOUISIANA

45. ALABAMA

46. ALASKA

47. CALIFORNIA

48. MISSISSIPPI

49. NEVADA

50. ARIZONA

i'm from vermont....

1. VERMONT

2. MASSACHUSETTS

3. CONNECTICUT

4. NEW JERSEY

5. MAINE

6. VIRGINIA

7. MONTANA

8. WISCONSIN

9. IOWA

10. PENNSYLVANIA

Bottom 10:

41. GEORGIA

42. HAWAII

43. NEW MEXICO

44. LOUISIANA

45. ALABAMA

46. ALASKA

47. CALIFORNIA

48. MISSISSIPPI

49. NEVADA

50. ARIZONA

i'm from vermont....
Let me guess. Just a shot in the dark. Ron Paul, right?

1. VERMONT

2. MASSACHUSETTS

3. CONNECTICUT

4. NEW JERSEY

5. MAINE

6. VIRGINIA

7. MONTANA

8. WISCONSIN

9. IOWA

10. PENNSYLVANIA

Bottom 10:

41. GEORGIA

42. HAWAII

43. NEW MEXICO

44. LOUISIANA

45. ALABAMA

46. ALASKA

47. CALIFORNIA

48. MISSISSIPPI

49. NEVADA

50. ARIZONA

i'm from vermont....
you're that exception to the rule i'm always hearing about!

Surely this doesnt REALLY surprise you now? Of course nothing is being done about it. and your fooling yourself if you think anything WILL be done about it.Got news for you,politicians,ESPECIALLY presidents, commit crimes everyday that WE could never get away with.:lol: hate to break your heart but presidents can get away with ANYTHING including murder. every president we have had for the past 45 years has committed crimes against the american people and have not upheld the constituiton.Do you honestly expect things will all of a sudden change now for Obama?:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Dont take this as an insult but your post is starting to remind me of those 2 retarded racists Pale Retard and Army Retarded.Those two retards have this irrational obsession over him.He is the ONLY president that they ever come on here and talk about crimes that presidents have commited in the past.

Pale Retard even more so is especially a moron.He makes posts all the time saying Obama should be held accountable for his actions for lying to the american people and not upholding the constituition.Somehow it doest matter to that dumbfuck that every president that has served in office for the past 45 years that they have all lied to the american people and have not upheld the constitution.Yet that doesnt matter to those two dumbfucks.They dont care that THOSE presidents did the same thing.They only care that Obama hasnt upheld the constituion because they are obviously a couple of racists who hate blacks.

have you already forgotten about how Dick Nixon and Bill "I never had sex with this woman." Clinton lied to the american people lying to the supreme court and how they both got off scott free? wow your memory is short. and as far as congress? they are all bought off and paid for.

Last edited:

1. VERMONT

2. MASSACHUSETTS

3. CONNECTICUT

4. NEW JERSEY

5. MAINE

6. VIRGINIA

7. MONTANA

8. WISCONSIN

9. IOWA

10. PENNSYLVANIA

Bottom 10:

41. GEORGIA

42. HAWAII

43. NEW MEXICO

44. LOUISIANA

45. ALABAMA

46. ALASKA

47. CALIFORNIA

48. MISSISSIPPI

49. NEVADA

50. ARIZONA

i'm from vermont....

Say something smart.

further proof presidents can get away with anything.If me or you did not show up in court for a trial,we would be arrested in a second.I love how pale rider always says Obama should be held accountable for his actions for lying to to the people and not upholding the constituion.somehow he doesnt mind it that every president in the last 45 years hasnt done so either.what a racist.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back