Well now, how much cooler than April is May going to be?

Re-read the IPCC text which you quoted: "It has been suggested that the absorption by CO2 is already saturated so that an increase would have no effect." and "...this absorption is saturated"

and before that you said

"CO2 has very little warm forcing left at the 410 ppm level, a doubling might add a total of 1C more warming. That is it. But since there are not enough easily recoverable "fossil fuel" left to get to that doubling year, not likely to ever reach the 700 ppm level by year 2100."

If you want to insist that shouldn't be read as "the effect is saturated", then I would have to term you as extremely disingenuous.

PS: the Business-as-Usual scenario (RCP 8.5) has CO2 at 1300 ppm by 2100.

Last edited:
Re-read the IPCC text which you quoted: "It has been suggested that the absorption by CO2 is already saturated so that an increase would have no effect." and "...this absorption is saturated"

and before that you said

"CO2 has very little warm forcing left at the 410 ppm level, a doubling might add a total of 1C more warming. That is it. But since there are not enough easily recoverable "fossil fuel" left to get to that doubling year, not likely to ever reach the 700 ppm level by year 2100."

If you want to insist that shouldn't be read as "the effect is saturated", then I would have to term you as extremely disingenuous.

PS: the Business-as-Usual scenario (RCP 8.5) has CO2 at 1300 ppm by 2100.

You go on and on over "saturation" which I NEVER talked about. Do you know what a Red Herring is?

That QUOTE you drone on about that contained the much loved word "Saturation", are you getting married with it?

Was prefaced with this that you obviously ignored:

"You blind Crick?

It clearly stated right there in the chart for the red line ACTUAL OBSERVATIONS.

The point Billy_bob makes is the it is the warmists beliefs of a diminishing returns of additional CO2 in the atmosphere shown in the chart.

The IPPC themselves accept the existence of a CO2 logarithmic effect:"

As you can see not a word about your lovely bride, "saturation", while there is about LOGARITHMIC, which the IPCC even acknowledged exist, which was the main reason for that quote., which I copy a part of it that I had even BOLDED back in post 94:

"This, however, is not the case for the band�s wings. It is because of these effects of partial saturation that the radiative forcing is not proportional to the increase in the carbon dioxide concentration but shows a logarithmic dependence."

You can stop your jealousy over your bride named "saturation", she is all yours, while I be a man and stick with Logarithmic effect that I have been specifically talked about.

Stop trolling fella.

UAH's lower atmospheric temperature, as I stated, is NOT the global temperature. Global temperature has risen from +0.6C since 2000. That is greater than 0.3C/decade and certainly no "pause".

Of COURSE the satellites are global ATMOSPHERIC TEMPERATURE. In fact the land based charts USE sat data to fill in their gaps.

The problem is NOAA busting the fabulous AGREEMENT that existed for 30 years between ALL of the Global temp. studies. You could hardly SEE a diff. Until NOAA started to change the metrics by measuring 18th Century style with "ship intake" water temperatures and GIVING THAT GARBAGE EQUAL weighting with Atmos. measurements and more accurate and prevalent readings.

Well, here in Denver, it's rained once in 6 weeks, and that was wind followed by a few piddly drops. Now here in the state we have had on going drought for years. It wasn't always like this, years ago Denver used to get a sprittz once every three days or so. Now, we have forest fires in the middle of winter and little or no snow. in the winter. I shoveled the walks twice, actually, I used broom to sweep off a thin dusting of heavy frost. Twice. It's alarming, to say the least. For all those that doubt global climate change, send US all snow, that cold and precipitation you are are getting that WE aren't getting anymore, we will eat that up. Because it beats all this dead warming drought nothing weather the rest of us we get. Global warming...

Last edited:
Explain how this refutes the issue of the the increasing altitude of the radiating level of the atmosphere. Can't? It doesn't? What a fucking surprise.

Somebody comes up with an equation and you just jump up and buy it. "It's got fancy math, it MUST be right!" Whatever happened to those folks constantly screaming for empirical data? What the fuck is this but an EXTREMELY simple MODEL!!!
Hey retard, the RED line is OBSERVED... the black line is your models...

Got to call you on that one Billy...there is no observed, measured evidence that establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere...it is all models. If there were any actual evidence, then I doubt that I would be a skeptic.
Explanation of LOG plot. The plot is a model showing the response of CO2 alone. Well established science and repeated many times.

Reminds me of a line from a old song...Sun so hot, we froze to death, Suzanna don't you cry. Well ain't nobody freezing' up in here. We didn't get winter last winter. Hell it was just a cool summer breezing up in here. We got wild fires in winter, and a trace of snow (seemingly just a heavy frost). We haven't gotten a winter in a few years. I know it snowed in Minnesota a few times and was cold last winter. But for the rest of Us, the majority of us got squat, weather wise. Warm and dry and warm and dry and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry and...you get the picture. And so goes spring, so far. But it wasn't always like this....Warm and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry. No, it used to rain and snow occasionally . So for all of you morons that think global warming is a hoax, send me a dollar. I can live with that.

Well, here in Denver, it's rained once in 6 weeks, and that was wind followed by a few piddly drops. Now here in the state we have had on going drought for years. It wasn't always like this, years ago Denver used to get a sprittz once every three days or so. Now, we have forest fires in the middle of winter and little or no snow. in the winter. I shoveled the walks twice, actually, I used broom to sweep off a thin dusting of heavy frost. Twice. It's alarming, to say the least. For all those that doubt global climate change, send US all snow, that cold and precipitation you are are getting that WE aren't getting anymore, we will eat that up. Because it beats all this dead warming drought nothing weather the rest of us we get. Global warming...

Take a few minutes and research the long term drought history of that area rather than simply basing your opinion on the eye blink of time you have been on the earth. Droughts lasting hundreds of years are not uncommon in the past. What you are seeing doesn't even begin to approach the boundaries of natural variability.

Explain how this refutes the issue of the the increasing altitude of the radiating level of the atmosphere. Can't? It doesn't? What a fucking surprise.

Somebody comes up with an equation and you just jump up and buy it. "It's got fancy math, it MUST be right!" Whatever happened to those folks constantly screaming for empirical data? What the fuck is this but an EXTREMELY simple MODEL!!!
Hey retard, the RED line is OBSERVED... the black line is your models...

Got to call you on that one Billy...there is no observed, measured evidence that establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere...it is all models. If there were any actual evidence, then I doubt that I would be a skeptic.
Explanation of LOG plot. The plot is a model showing the response of CO2 alone. Well established science and repeated many times.

I know what the log plot is. It does not demonstrate that the absorption and emission of CO2 has a coherent relationship with warming in the atmosphere.

Reminds me of a line from a old song...Sun so hot, we froze to death, Suzanna don't you cry. Well ain't nobody freezing' up in here. We didn't get winter last winter. Hell it was just a cool summer breezing up in here. We got wild fires in winter, and a trace of snow (seemingly just a heavy frost). We haven't gotten a winter in a few years. I know it snowed in Minnesota a few times and was cold last winter. But for the rest of Us, the majority of us got squat, weather wise. Warm and dry and warm and dry and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry and...you get the picture. And so goes spring, so far. But it wasn't always like this....Warm and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry and warm and dry. No, it used to rain and snow occasionally . So for all of you morons that think global warming is a hoax, send me a dollar. I can live with that.

Again...nothing but a very short term anecdote. It is like saying we are all going to burn because of the temperature at noon when you are making a comparison to the reading you took in a single second sometime before sunrise. Look at the long term paleo history of that area...droughts lasting hundreds of years are not uncommon...and the stark fact is that it is colder across the whole globe today than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years.

We have our brainless set constantly predicting, and even stating, that we are in a cooling period. So, is May going to be +0.1 or +0.2 degrees cooler than April? LOL Should find out before the week is over. So tell me, Silly Billy, Mr. Westwall, how much cooler is May going to be than April? LOL I am going with +0.1, around +0.3 for the anomaly on the UAH graph.
Been crazy hot here!

Hey JC.... still chilly as hell here on Long Island every morning. At this point it's st00pid. Have never gotten this late into the season and not been to the beach yet. Years back our first day on the beach was generally around May 15th to May 20th.... you'd get some days in the 90s. Not anymore. It's a joke.... several summers in a row now where almost everyday temperature struggle to get out of the low 80s.:wtf::uhh::uhh:

Forum List

Back