Well, Nikki H...its been nice knowing you.....

donny-liddle-hands expects nikki haley to act all ditzy like she's another one of his dumb bimbos
Yes, he likes his women dumb, imported with a language barrier, subservient and desperate for his credit cards!!

Ivana was far from stupid when she married Donald. ( do not confuse her with he daughter Ivanka )

Marla was the idiot wife...

_v2Vct09_400x400.png

misogynists aren't truly "conservative", they're just frightened little weenies.
Actually I would suggest that Male Superiority is a prime tenant of Conservatism, without which it does not work.

superiority in what sense? perhaps you should ask your doc about the little blue pill??

superiority in what sense? perhaps you should ask your doc about the little blue pill??

A proper society is defined, in part, by everyone having a place and being in it. The place of Men is to Lead and be the Beeadwinners in Society. The place of women is to follow, support and assist the men.

As for the pill.... no need for it on multiple levels

donny-liddle-hands expects nikki haley to act all ditzy like she's another one of his dumb bimbos
Yes, he likes his women dumb, imported with a language barrier, subservient and desperate for his credit cards!!
a language barrier?....how many languages do you know?...
In this country where I plan to die, the language that matters is spanish and I know a little....that other shit that Mrs. Trump knows, who gives a fuckin shit.

a language barrier?....how many languages do you know?...
In this country where I plan to die, the language that matters is spanish and I know a little....that other shit that Mrs. Trump knows, who gives a fuckin shit.
nice dance tiger....oh and the language that matters here is English....something she handles better than you do....

#FakeNews

what's fake?

that trump told the Kremlin he wasn't going to go through with sanctions but didn't tell our UN Ambassador?
that his henchman tried to make her sound like a ditz because she's female?
that she put the jerk in his place?

which part of that isn't true?

hint: it's all true.

this is why trumptards don't know anything.

Poor Nikki, she's making the mistake that all Trump ass kissing "gone with the wind....cabinet members have made in the past...when you begin thinking rational and making sense, the Make America Vomit president...don't like dat!!

Nikki Haley Hits Back At White House: ‘I Don’t Get Confused’
The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations did not mince words.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED....ITS BEEN NICE
5ad68cd82000002d00eb4f5d.jpeg
Oh please don't get my hopes up! I hate that bitch with a passion! The absolute WORST pick President Trump made for his original cabinet!

Poor Nikki, she's making the mistake that all Trump ass kissing "gone with the wind....cabinet members have made in the past...when you begin thinking rational and making sense, the Make America Vomit president...don't like dat!!

Oh please don't get my hopes up! I hate that bitch with a passion! The absolute WORST pick President Trump made for his original cabinet!
Of course you hate the bitch, she's smart, intelligent and has a effin brain.....who on the right wouldn't hate her?

Of course you hate the bitch, she's smart, intelligent and has a effin brain.....who on the right wouldn't hate her?
She's a neocon globalist BITCH who loves to pick fights with other countries. She would have done well under Bush.

Forum List

Back