Well my daughter and her family got the bad news today

We have a couple hundred employees and our increase was 37%. This was a very tough year. In addition, the lowest deductible plan is no longer available. Medication copays went up $5 per tier and the formulary has changed to move some drugs to higher tiers. We have Aetna. The company absorbed 20% of the increase. The employees will see the other 17%.

What State and what policy name?

FYI: Employee contribution is code word for employer slush fund.

No, employee contribution is the portion that is paid by the employee. I know that anti-employer types on the left think that healthcare insurance should be free. Free is just a code word for paid for by someone else. All of our employees can look a their Paycom statement and see exactly how much the company is paying for their healthcare insurance and how much they are paying. We don't hide it. The company is paying 74% which is pretty generous.

Since you won't answer a very easy question, let me help you with your ignorance.

-How do you know if the companies cost went up or how much the company is paying for healthcare insurance?
-Have you actually seen and read the policy contract?
-How do you know that the employee contribution actually pays for insurance?
-Is the employee contribution taken out pre or post tax?
-Why is a company with 'a couple hundred employees' taking a 37% increase?

Got a letter in the mail that her premium will got from 300 a month to 1100
I'm not sure who's she's with. It might be select health. I'll try and keep up
I remember a couple of months ago I said in 2017 premiums would skyrocket and paintmyhouse gave me the funny smilie.

This post makes it easy for the libs to jump in here and say, "you lie."

But this is real life.
She's lucky. Mine went up to a million dollars. And I'm pretty stupid and can't figure out how to shop around so I will have to pay it.

I remember a couple of months ago I said in 2017 premiums would skyrocket and paintmyhouse gave me the funny smilie.

But this is real life.
She's lucky. Mine went up to a million dollars. And I'm pretty stupid and can't figure out how to shop around so I will have to pay it.
You're rich. You'll figure it out.

I LOVE it when someone makes general statements without specifics.

I have 590 employees in the nine western States. I provide and pay for UHC-Platnium PPO for both employee and family. My 2017 insurance increase is 3%.

BWAHAHAHAHA Obamacare - AR15.COM

You have nothing.
So everyones a liar.
obamacare is going up that's a fact. You can't deny that at any rate.
Our disagreement is over how high. Go on tell us obamacare isn't going up.
By saying I have nothing you're saying that premiums aren't going up. Which is a big fat lie.
my my.

You posted a fake screen shot.
I haven't posted any screen shots. Just a web address.

But this is real life.

I think you proven the stupid part.

What? I thought my company's 30% increase was outrageous. Not to pry but do they have any special circumstances that could merit a 300% increase? Obamacare is blowing up everywhere but that is criminal.
Her husband is an Insurance rep for Farm Bureau.
That doesn't even save them.
So....getting rid of Obamacare will make this all better?

What? I thought my company's 30% increase was outrageous. Not to pry but do they have any special circumstances that could merit a 300% increase? Obamacare is blowing up everywhere but that is criminal.
Her husband is an Insurance rep for Farm Bureau.
That doesn't even save them.
So....getting rid of Obamacare will make this all better?
T
Why should a person be "forced" to buy insurance.
Idaho doctors said emergency room care was better than this.
That's just for starters.

Forum List

Back