well mudd are they?

i know.....i have searched an area over ....then walked away and glanced back at a different angle and there they are....

they are gone....i have no reason to live lol....

A positive attitude is important.

But it is very late in the season, dependent on where you live.

Mine is just about over, but North of me, or in the higher elevations they're still finding them, and will be for another couple of weeks.

i will keep looking since i am north of you

i have to go see mom.....that will be my afternoon...there is this man who lives here...he keeps calling and telling me he loves me....i guess from afar....i cant say much for the last year it has been all about me and what was going on with mom and court and all.....so now he is back in full swing....i had forgotten how busy he was

i will keep looking since i am north of you

i have to go see mom.....that will be my afternoon...there is this man who lives here...he keeps calling and telling me he loves me....i guess from afar....i cant say much for the last year it has been all about me and what was going on with mom and court and all.....so now he is back in full swing....i had forgotten how busy he was

If a guy says he loves you.....and is too busy all of the time.....

Run..........

(just kidding)

I thought you were married?

Anyway, good luck on your hunt.

Last edited:
Oh, something you might want to know about.

When you're looking for Morels here's something you might want to look for as well.

berry24.gif

This is Ginseng. These should be out. When you find them you'll get the fever like you did for Morels. Around August they sprout berries. Don't dig them up till the berries show. Just plant the berries in the ground that you dug up the Ginseng in and you'll have babies growing next year. What distinguishes them is they look kind of like a dog's footprint. The yearlings usually have on or two sprigs of leaves. After a few years they grow 4 and 5 sprigs of leaves. The root looks like a little man. Wild Ginseng usually matures after 7 years.

dreamstimesmall_5359412-Ginseng-300x199.jpg

Just something to look for between Morel seasons.

damn people hunt that stuff.....ginseng for money around here....i dont think i have ever been aware of it...

married 30 years....to the same man...i never felt the need to marry a man just to fuck em

he keeps bees...a large garden..does a farmers market....president of a bee club...plus a 40 plus hour job (which we are thankful for) but he is gone about 14 to 15 hours a day now....either gone or out working in the garden

but he is entitled...he gave up a lot for the last year

youngest ramp digger is 6 right now......a little beauty queen....who in her spare time digs ramps...her dad started her as a joke...joke is on him...she took right to it....we call her in the spring and she tells us....how the ramps in her area are doing....she is so cute....alt called her a few weeks ago....she told alt...'they are up but will not be ready for another week' ...she was dead on...its fun to see the kidlets get into something so traditional

damn people hunt that stuff.....ginseng for money around here....i dont think i have ever been aware of it...

married 30 years....to the same man...i never felt the need to marry a man just to fuck em

he keeps bees...a large garden..does a farmers market....president of a bee club...plus a 40 plus hour job (which we are thankful for) but he is gone about 14 to 15 hours a day now....either gone or out working in the garden

but he is entitled...he gave up a lot for the last year

I still have some from 3 years ago. I don't dig it unless I need it. I had 3 jars full of them. I just mix rum and water 50-50 and they keep for years.

Slippery Elm is another thing I look for. It's plentiful but if you strip the bark off a tree it will kill it if you do it wrong. I like to strip a branch and prune it or look along the side of the road for a tree that's been cut by the city and will eventually die. I don't kill the trees like these jerks probably did.
barkstrip.jpg

This is Goldenseal. Funny how it looks similar to Ginseng. I think it looks like Australia. It grows in patches. This stuff, you mix 50-50 booze and water in a jar full of the roots. Just drink the juice after a couple of weeks. It's a natural anti-biotic.

goldenseal.jpg

Last edited:
it is over...5x ....with nothing.....i even looked after this last rain....its time to put this hunt to bed...

onward to other things

Forum List

Back