We'll miss you, Mittwit!

That is not unlike at the time candidate Obama's they cling to their guns and religion comment aimed basically blue collar middle class people also I might add at a private fundraiser how quickly some forget and how fortunate some of us have a better memory.

But, that was a simple statement of fact.

The rw's have all been so hysterical, ranting and raving that Obama wuz gonna take their guns and their bibles. Sure, that's a lot of hooey but that really is how the rw's have been told to feel and so, obedient little sheeples that they are, they believe it.

All you have to do is look at the gun sales to know who orchestrated the rw hysteria and who benefits from it.

LaPierre and te gun makers are still feeding off of the manufactured and utterly phoney "hide your guns and bibles" crap. And, the rw's have rewarded them with lots of rw hysteria.

We're gonna have to put you moon bats on suicide watch if you keep this shit up.

no kidding, and they believe they are winning

They keep saying it over and over and over....of COURSE they believe it now! Lol!

Nope. Not me.

I say, never ever underestimate the power of mob rule and the stooopidity of the froot loop rw's.

The big money is working to buy the election and/or steal it and they just might do it.

Romney wants to lower the capital gains tax to zero, and yet he has contempt for people whose income tax is zero,

calling them dependent on the government.

Unbelievable.

btw, in case you ever doubted that if conservatives had their way, they would love to raise taxes on the poor,

stop doubting it. You have your proof.

ss-truth-11.jpg

I wish I had the opportunity to have more control over my Social Security....
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind the government will screw me over with
my benefits.We will have more people taking out of Social Security then paying in.
Social Security and Medicare will not be there for me when I look to retire within the
next ten years...

Republicans want to try to fix both programs...
Democrats want to do nothing....

This should be enough for those who want to vote Democrat to reconsider.

Forum List

Back