We'll miss you, Mittwit!

Romney thinks middle class income starts at 200K.

Romney said middle class income ranges to 200K, and it does.

Only fucktards thinks a family of 4 bringing in $200K is "rich." I admit it, I'm in that range. And without the steady income, my lifestyle goes away. That ain't rich, that's still "paycheck to paycheck."

Where the 47% live:

658017580.jpg

I'm not sure why he'd be "done for". I'd bet most GOP voters agree with him.
He already has their vote.

True. But I'm sure there are a decent ammount of independents who agree with him. I honestly think Mitts real problem is a GOP problem, and that is an image issue. The longer they allow it to go unchecked, the smaller their base will become.

I'm not sure why he'd be "done for". I'd bet most GOP voters agree with him.
He already has their vote.

True. But I'm sure there are a decent ammount of independents who agree with him. I honestly think Mitts real problem is a GOP problem, and that is an image issue. The longer they allow it to go unchecked, the smaller their base will become.
Every American pays sales taxes.

87% of Americans pay payroll taxes.

Mittwit called 47% of Americans deadbeats.

gUDtL.png

That is not unlike at the time candidate Obama's they cling to their guns and religion comment aimed basically blue collar middle class people also I might add at a private fundraiser how quickly some forget and how fortunate some of us have a better memory.

That is not unlike at the time candidate Obama's they cling to their guns and religion comment aimed basically blue collar middle class people also I might add at a private fundraiser how quickly some forget and how fortunate some of us have a better memory.
It's exactly like that! And it hurt President Obama (praise be unto Him!) with certain voters.

But this is supposedly a close election.

2008 was an Obama landslide.

Oh my friggin gawd. I finally had a chance to really listen to what he said ... What American would vote for this man? A vote for him is a vote against one's self, a vote against our children and our parents and a vote against the future of our country.

This is it.

The rw's cannot say they didn't know just how bad he is or that he really is voting against the United States of America.

But, rw's here will pretend they don't know.

It's exactly like that! And it hurt President Obama (praise be unto Him!) with certain voters.

But this is supposedly a close election.

2008 was an Obama landslide.
Obama made that comment in April he was not even the Democratic nominee at that time and yet he got through the primary and the general election which did not become a blow out till much later. The fact Obama made the same type of comments will blunt any criticism Obama or the left try and throw at Romney over it they can try to make something out of it but Romney has the perfect counter punch Obama's own words from four year's ago.

Forum List

Back