Well looks like the Bush administration is almost done

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
It makes me wonder. Do the liberals who kept yelling and screaming that he is dictator and going to do everything he can to stay in office past this week feel really stupid? Does it make you rethink anything else you said?

Im just wondering.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder. Do the liberals who kept yelling and screaming that he is dictator and going to do everything he can to stay in office past this week feel really stupid? Does it make you rethink anything else you said?

Im just wondering.

Are you talking about Bush or Cheney?

No, they reached dumb a long time ago.

Oh you fixed the title , I liked it better when you had accidentally written dumb instead of done.

Last edited:
Hey, he still has a few days. I bet Bush drops the bomb on Iran or something. Then he can call for martial law and say he has to stay in power for the duration of the crisis. Everyone knows he's just an evil power hungry dictator. I'm sure there are a few that I can get to agree with me. :cuckoo: :lol:

Im just wondering.

Naaa they aren't gonig to take responsibility for those wild accusations--they just move on to the next.

Bush is not an evil dictator.

Bush is a spoiled frat boy who burnt his brain out by being an alcoholic for twenty years.

Im just wondering.

You make me wonder.

Where are all these liberals who kept yelling and screaming that?

Just wondering.

Im just wondering.

strawman:
strawman.jpg

I'd be interested to know which liberals, outside of a maybe few loony lefties, ever said Bush was going to invalidate the election results and stay in office past 2008.

Whatever Bush is he was a terrible president.

I have no doubt that if Cheney thought he could stay and not be ridden out on a rail he would have done it.

Bush is happy to leave. He doesnt care about this country and never has.

Another wingnut fantasy but seriously Bush looks relieved. As stubbornly stupid as he is, he realizes today, the job is too big for him.

strawman:
strawman.jpg

I'd be interested to know which liberals, outside of a maybe few loony lefties, ever said Bush was going to invalidate the election results and stay in office past 2008.

Not a strawman. There were quite a number of them here not to long ago. Maybe not you, but in order for it to be a strawman, they would have to be non-existant.

Im just wondering.

Dunno...do you guys feel stupid now?

Forum List

Back