Well John Kerry displays why he lost in 2004, with why voters are stupid

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Mr. Snob strikes again! :lol::lol::lol:

John Kerry: Democrats’ woes stem from uninformed voters
It’s the electorate, stupid!

A testy U.S. Sen. John F. Kerry yesterday blamed clueless voters with short attention spans for the uphill battle beleaguered Democrats are facing against Republicans across the nation.

“We have an electorate that doesn’t always pay that much attention to what’s going on so people are influenced by a simple slogan rather than the facts or the truth or what’s happening,” Kerry told reporters after touring the Boston Medical Center yesterday.

Conservative political blogger William Jacobson, who writes Legal Insurrection, immediately pounced on Kerry’s comments, saying that attitude is why voters are looking to shake up Capitol Hill by electing upstart candidates such as U.S. Sen. Scott Brown.

“It just continues the Democrats’ theme that the reason people are upset is because they don’t understand. They’re not smart enough. That sort of rhetoric just gets people even more upset,” said Jacobson.

Democratic consultant Phil Johnston, former chairman of the state party, jumped to Kerry’s defense, saying, “That’s absurd. He’s just making the point that people have real lives to lead and most people are not spending a lot of time worrying about politics, particularly in a tough economy. I’ve known John Kerry for 35 years and he doesn’t look down on people.”

John Kerry: Democrats’ woes stem from uninformed voters - BostonHerald.com

There always has to be some liberal that tries to spin, when a liberal sticks his big arrogant foot in his mouth. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals always did have contempt for the very same people they claim to be "fighting for."

Whether it was Carter's "malaise" speech or Kerry's "well voters are just stupid," liberals can't help let slip once in a while what they really think of the voters, especially when voters won't let liberals have their way.

Democrats always claim the voters are having a tantrum when they don't vote the way democrats like.

But it's the Democrats that are having the tantrum, and it's starting even before any votes have been cast.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course, everyone knows only CON$ are allowed to call the American people stupid ignorant klutzes for the crime of voting for someone CON$ have been programmed to hate! :cuckoo:

September 3, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's a sad shame we've got so many stupid people in this country that we have to deal with, but we do.

April 2, 2008
RUSH: I keep telling people: The most expensive commodity we have in this country is ignorance, not gasoline, not rice, not wheat, not corn. The most expensive commodity we have is the ignorance of way too many Americans.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

December 6, 2007
RUSH: As I said yesterday, the most expensive commodity in this country is ignorance. We pay more for ignorance than anybody could dare calculate. They are exploiting that ignorance about climate science. They demonize capitalism. "Democratic governments have no choice but to cater to the ignorance/alarm/hypocrisy engendered in their electorates.
Now, what is meant by that is, here we're a democracy, and people run for office and they get elected... on the ignorance the average American has

May 2, 2008
RUSH: And I'm thinking, if I'm your average, ignorant klutz American -- you know, there are too many ignorant people, the most expensive commodity --

Yet again, there is already a thread on this. What the hell is it with some posters that they are either:

a. too stupid to use a simple search function

b. too stupid to know that their own individual thoughts do not require a new thread.

Common theme - stupid.

"We have an electorate that doesn’t always pay that much attention to what’s going on so people are influenced by a simple slogan rather than the facts or the truth or what’s happening."

Sounds about right to me.

Of course, everyone knows only CON$ are allowed to call the American people stupid ignorant klutzes for the crime of voting for someone CON$ have been programmed to hate! :cuckoo:

September 3, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's a sad shame we've got so many stupid people in this country that we have to deal with, but we do.

April 2, 2008
RUSH: I keep telling people: The most expensive commodity we have in this country is ignorance, not gasoline, not rice, not wheat, not corn. The most expensive commodity we have is the ignorance of way too many Americans.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

December 6, 2007
RUSH: As I said yesterday, the most expensive commodity in this country is ignorance. We pay more for ignorance than anybody could dare calculate. They are exploiting that ignorance about climate science. They demonize capitalism. "Democratic governments have no choice but to cater to the ignorance/alarm/hypocrisy engendered in their electorates.
Now, what is meant by that is, here we're a democracy, and people run for office and they get elected... on the ignorance the average American has

May 2, 2008
RUSH: And I'm thinking, if I'm your average, ignorant klutz American -- you know, there are too many ignorant people, the most expensive commodity --

The last time I checked, Rush isn't running for office, ran for office, or part of a the leadership of either party.

So, bringing up the statements of Rush Limbaugh to counter John Kerry just isn't the same.

It would be like me using Bill Maher to counter statements you post about John McCain. It just isn't the same.

I mean not even close.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• $23palinkissinger.jpg
    $23palinkissinger.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Yet again, there is already a thread on this. What the hell is it with some posters that they are either:

b. too stupid to know that their own individual thoughts do not require a new thread.

Common theme - stupid.

How about:

C: When you can't win a debate against someone, be a busybody in their threads to make yourself at least feel like you won.

I can't stand Kerry. When will the sheep in Assachusetts put that basset hound in the dog house for good?

Common theme - stupid.

How about:

C: When you can't win a debate against someone, be a busybody in their threads to make yourself at least feel like you won.

Won? Ohhhhh, sweetie..... this is the internet. There are no 'winners' or 'losers'.... only idiots like you think otherwise.

If you don't like having your incompetence pointed out, perhaps you could resist the urge to show it so often.

"We have an electorate that doesn’t always pay that much attention to what’s going on so people are influenced by a simple slogan rather than the facts or the truth or what’s happening."

Only problem is, here is what party they are in:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

Face it folks, 80% of the people in this country are fucking sheep.

There is no hope.

Liberals always did have contempt for the very same people they claim to be "fighting for."

September 3, 2008

April 2, 2008

December 5, 2007

December 6, 2007

May 2, 2008

The last time I checked, Rush isn't running for office, ran for office, or part of a the leadership of either party.

So, bringing up the statements of Rush Limbaugh to counter John Kerry just isn't the same.

It would be like me using Bill Maher to counter statements you post about John McCain. It just isn't the same.

I mean not even close.

The last time I checked the GOP made their spokesman and de facto leader an honorary member of Congress.

However YOU broadened your slur to include "Liberals" so I just posted the "Liberal" Stuttering Limptard as an example to punctuate the "truth" of your worthless partisan OPINION. :lol:

September 3, 2008

April 2, 2008

December 5, 2007

December 6, 2007

May 2, 2008

I mean not even close.

The last time I checked the GOP made their spokesman and de facto leader an honorary member of Congress.

However YOU broadened your slur to include "Liberals" so I just posted the "Liberal" Stuttering Limptard as an example to punctuate the "truth" of your worthless partisan OPINION. :lol:

Once again, I implore yo to seek help for your unhealthy obsession with that fat blowhard.

I know withdrawal can be tough but with help you'll be OK.

Only problem is, here is what party they are in:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

Ah, yes, being ill informed and influenced by a slogan is mutually exclusive to those on the left. How could I have ever forgotten one the great truths of our world :rolleyes:

Hey, TPS, isn't John Kerry saying essentially the same thing people like you were saying about Obama supporters two years ago? I mean, the video you decided to post suggests that you certainly feel that way.

Last edited:

Common theme - stupid.

How about:

Won? Ohhhhh, sweetie..... this is the internet. There are no 'winners' or 'losers'.... only idiots like you think otherwise.

If you don't like having your incompetence pointed out, perhaps you could resist the urge to show it so often.

Well, that's what losers always say, but they always act the same aftewards.

You got that quote of me saying something about muslims that they haven't said themselves, yet?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, TPS, isn't John Kerry saying essentially the same thing people like you were saying about Obama supporters two years ago? I mean, the video you decided to post suggests that you certainly feel that way.

Well it looks like we can chalk this thread up as a TeePeeSpammer self pwn.

I mean not even close.

Once again, I implore yo to seek help for your unhealthy obsession with that fat blowhard.

I know withdrawal can be tough but with help you'll be OK.
Obviously it kills you to have to EAT the words of your MessiahRushie, so I'll continue to feed them to you and enjoy watching you choke on them. :lol:

Forum List

Back