Well, it's official sports fans

RadiobabyATL, 9lbs 2.4oz, 19inches long. Mother and daughter fine.

Sorry, not going to stick around for comments. We're in the actual room after the c-section, and all I'm doing now is testing out the hospitals wi-fi. Talk to everyone later.
Congratulations! Fax me a cigar!

Be sure to register RadiobabyATL here so she can be properly indoctrinated.

Sorry, not going to stick around for comments. We're in the actual room after the c-section, and all I'm doing now is testing out the hospitals wi-fi. Talk to everyone later.

Wonderful! I've already nominated him for the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize.

Wonderful! I've already nominated him for the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize.

her

Congratulations to the Radioman Family!

Another beautiful baby girl to add to the other two, you are blessed!

Welcome RadiobabyATL,

May you live long and prosper and don't forget to support your mom and dad in their old age! :razz:

Congratulations RadiomanATL. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. Get some rest today, because you may not have a lot of opportunities for the next few months.

Immie

Thanks all. And for the record to all you rep whiners out there, have a baby. You'd be amazed at how much pos-rep you get. Thanks all for that too. Too many PM's to reply to, so this post will have to serve as a reply and thanks to all.

Here's a pic BTW:

7616_1227674419640_1462451753_30635645_2511101_n.jpg

Congrats...:eusa_clap:

What if she goes into TV and not radio??... The horrors....:eek:

look at that hair..and what a fat little thing she is....i just cant belive that hair..thanks for sharing pics...

we rep him for being able to fuck? what is that all about....its not like he had the baby.....

Forum List

Back