Well I'm Just Watching Haiti On Fox

they are using them asshole, but maybe faux noise isn't reporting it

then you give us your word that the people have their water,, and fox and abc told bald faced lies?? oh the perfection of it all.

Gee, I wonder what the difference was between Katrina and the Haitian earthquake.

Lets see, Haiti had several days to evacuate...Oh, wait. They didn't.....They had no warning at all.....

New Orleans had three fucking days before the hurricane hit.

What else? Hmm....Oh...Bush should have sent in aid before the storm had even blown itself out. Let see. Nagen's navy was caught in the parking lot because he failed to do his job. FEMA was in New Orleans within 72 hours handing out water....and food and medical help...

In Haiti they still don't have enough water.....or food.....or medical supplies.....Just an abundance of the dead and the dying.

You fucking assholes want to continue to make political points off the carcasses of a few hundred thousand dead people?

Yes they do:-/

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.:(

Gee, I wonder what the difference was between Katrina and the Haitian earthquake.

Lets see, Haiti had several days to evacuate...Oh, wait. They didn't.....They had no warning at all.....

New Orleans had three fucking days before the hurricane hit.

What else? Hmm....Oh...Bush should have sent in aid before the storm had even blown itself out. Let see. Nagen's navy was caught in the parking lot because he failed to do his job. FEMA was in New Orleans within 72 hours handing out water....and food and medical help...

In Haiti they still don't have enough water.....or food.....or medical supplies.....Just an abundance of the dead and the dying.

You fucking assholes want to continue to make political points off the carcasses of a few hundred thousand dead people?

Yes they do:-/
It sometimes amazes even Me. And I've seen some shit I tell ya...

All of New Orleans didn't flood, remember?

Haiti didn't flood either.

I said Haiti was an island and Willow tried to say New Orleans was turne into an island.

well what would you call a place surrounded by and under water?? They had the Gulf of Mexico on the south and Lake Ponchatrain on the North and when the levee's broke they all met up in the middle,, thus making NOLA and island..

Last edited:

I said Haiti was an island and Willow tried to say New Orleans was turne into an island.

well what would you call a place surrounded by and under water?? They had the Gulf of Mexico on the south and Lake Ponchatrain on the North and when the levee's broke they all met up in the middle,, thus making NOLA and island..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s[/ame]

And I said New Orleans wasn't all flooded, and LAke Ponchatrain is not an ocean.

Ok let me try to explain all this.

The US military (members of the rapid deployment force 82nd Airborne) are on the ground and have assumed control of the airport and are directing relief efforts.

There are multiple countries landing planes full of supplies and personnel.

Willow I understand the impatience however if we dropped a 500 gallon water buffalo in the middle of the city without troops to guard it and control the crowd, someone would get killed in the stampede.

It is not only supplies they need but security to make sure those supplies are handed out.

It is being dealt with. But it is the security protecting those we want to help that slows things down.

For those tired of talking and wanting to actually do something, see below.

Donate to the Red Cross

And I said New Orleans wasn't all flooded, and LAke Ponchatrain is not an ocean.

no it isn't it is a lake that why they call it Lake Ponchatrain.. actually.

good post Sarg, thanks, willow has been on the rag since this thing started, nothing would suit her at this point and no sane person really gives a shit

The US military (members of the rapid deployment force 82nd Airborne) are on the ground and have assumed control of the airport and are directing relief efforts.

Willow I understand the impatience however if we dropped a 500 gallon water buffalo in the middle of the city without troops to guard it and control the crowd, someone would get killed in the stampede.

It is not only supplies they need but security to make sure those supplies are handed out.

It is being dealt with. But it is the security protecting those we want to help that slows things down.

Donate to the Red Cross
No, we understand. A crisis of this magnitude simply cannot be coordinated overnight. It will do little good to the people of that country if everyone exhausts themselves by running around in circles and not accomplishing anything.

We've always understood that. Even as far back as Katrina. Further back then that even.

I just find it pathetic that there are people that come here that are willing to attempt to make political points off of a tragedy like this.

I've already sent as much food as I can spare right now. I won't donate cash to the Red Cross or Salvation Army as I just don't trust those organizations.

But I plan on going out and purchasing as much canned goods I can afford Sunday and I'll have it on the local transport out of here Monday.

good post Sarg, thanks, willow has been on the rag since this thing started, nothing would suit her at this point and no sane person really gives a shit

did you swear on your grannies grave that fox and abc were lying and the people have their water...

Donate to the Red Cross

well that makes sense, how much security is it going to take? and how much longer do you think?

Nothing wrong with willow, just a bit impatient. Things are moving as fast as possible, The responders know what they are doing and it will speed up as they go.

You are off balance, willow. You would get seasick on damp pavement. Listen to Ollie, please.

Mullen: Up to 10K Troops Heading to Haiti - CBS News

helicopters, yes they are there sswipe and more on the way

so all the people have their water and fox and abc news told bald faced lies?? you swear on your grannies grave??

You can watch Diane Sawyer talking about the "disconnect" on the Today Show this morning here:
ABC Nightly News hasn't been posted yet.

I will watch it although I don't have to, I know Fox or Sawyer would lie about a thing like that.. The Perfect People know otherwise though..

Donate to the Red Cross
No, we understand. A crisis of this magnitude simply cannot be coordinated overnight. It will do little good to the people of that country if everyone exhausts themselves by running around in circles and not accomplishing anything.

We've always understood that. Even as far back as Katrina. Further back then that even.

I just find it pathetic that there are people that come here that are willing to attempt to make political points off of a tragedy like this.

I've already sent as much food as I can spare right now. I won't donate cash to the Red Cross or Salvation Army as I just don't trust those organizations.

But I plan on going out and purchasing as much canned goods I can afford Sunday and I'll have it on the local transport out of here Monday.

I make an annual donation to the Red Cross, they have helped more troops than I can remember, I helped set up a video link with them (about 4 years ago) for a young lady who gave birth while the young father watched online from Iraq. The Salvation Army on the other hand will never get a dime from me.

Forum List

Back