Well I'm Just Watching Haiti On Fox

What are you doing? Oh I know, supporting the raping of Americans for those on your side that wont work.

Operation Blessing Disaster Relief: Help Haiti Earthquake Victims

BTW, Robertson has already raised over 2 million in one day to help. You or any other liberal done so much so fast. So stick your self rightous head up your ass jerk.

2 Million? Excellent! Was that before or after he accused all the Haitians of being in a pact with the devil?

Oh, and I'm sure he's just raising the money so he can use it to rebuild after the "blessing" he thinks God has wrought there. You know, like he said on national television? I guess he means after all the undesirables are gone.

And tell me, how many Robertson helicopters have made it to Haiti so far? They must be all over the island by now, right?

mr. robertson is not in charge,, you perfect people are,,

all I've ever called you is perfect.. perfect in every way.. you've called me much worse.. we have no helicopters????? they are all over in Iraq and Iran??? well maybe if the head perfect person had kept his campaign promise and ended the war they would be here and not there..

Yep, you, Willow, are the perfect, yes perfect, example of everything that's wrong with the Republican party.

And hey, lefties may not be perfect, as they will all readily admit, but at least we aren't YOU.

mr. robertson is not in charge,, you perfect people are,,

Oh, but RUSH is telling everyone not to send anything to the White House relief effort, right?

So I guess if Rush is right, Pat must be leading the charge himself, with hundreds of God's aircraft in tow.

all I've ever called you is perfect.. perfect in every way.. you've called me much worse.. we have no helicopters????? they are all over in Iraq and Iran??? well maybe if the head perfect person had kept his campaign promise and ended the war they would be here and not there..

Yep, you, Willow, are the perfect, yes perfect, example of everything that's wrong with the Republican party.

And hey, lefties may not be perfect, as they will all readily admit, but at least we aren't YOU.

that makes you perfect yes?? you do everything better than republicans, more ethics more compassion, more morals and more perfectedness.. I'm just awestruck.. I tell ya.

A carrier arrived today with 19 helicopters, 3 operating rooms, and are able to make fresh drinking water. New Orleans also had more than one run way and is an not island.
There is also a hospital ship on it's way from Baltimore, which takes more than a few days to get there.
Maybe you should watch another channel.

yes,, NOLA was pretty much an island.. way way deep in flood waters, no where to land a helicopter, all work had to be done in small boats.. remember?
All of New Orleans didn't flood, remember?

Haiti didn't flood either.

Obama is using the helicopters to round up wingnuts for placement in the first series of concentration camps.

and the reporters say we are 72 hours in and just like in Katrina very very very little aid is getting to the people.. Why in the hell don't the Perfect People use helicoptors to deliver food and water? we are talking about 9 million people here.
Nobody expected aid to get through fast. The response was swift.

Unlike Katrina, where the aid was not getting through because the Bush/Cheney admin was awol...

If Obama had waited like Bush did...the aid would'nt be caught in the bottle necks. It would yet to be shipped.

calm down weirdo...didn't you come out against sending any aid at all?

sucks to be you

What are you doing? Oh I know, supporting the raping of Americans for those on your side that wont work.

Operation Blessing Disaster Relief: Help Haiti Earthquake Victims

BTW, Robertson has already raised over 2 million in one day to help. You or any other liberal done so much so fast. So stick your self rightous head up your ass jerk.

2 Million? Excellent! Was that before or after he accused all the Haitians of being in a pact with the devil?

Oh, and I'm sure he's just raising the money so he can use it to rebuild after the "blessing" he thinks God has wrought there. You know, like he said on national television? I guess he means after all the undesirables are gone.

And tell me, how many Robertson helicopters have made it to Haiti so far? They must be all over the island by now, right?

And what have you done? I bet you havent even given a penny. Its worthless people like you that whine and cry how helpless something is and want the govt to help but wont get off your cheap ass to help yourself.

Obama is using the helicopters to round up wingnuts for placement in the first series of concentration camps.

and the reporters say we are 72 hours in and just like in Katrina very very very little aid is getting to the people.. Why in the hell don't the Perfect People use helicoptors to deliver food and water? we are talking about 9 million people here.

Unlike Katrina, where the aid was not getting through because the Bush/Cheney admin was awol...

If Obama had waited like Bush did...the aid would'nt be caught in the bottle necks. It would yet to be shipped.

sucks to be you

I know,, it sucks to be me,, I am imperfect.. however it's been 72 hours and the people are just as thirsty, no matter the response time.. glory in the response time.. the people don't have any water and it's been 72 hours in searing heat.

sucks to be you

You full of shit. Bush tried to help and the Gov, a democrat, wanted to wait another 48 hrs before she would take federal aid and let the feds take over. Its stupid fuckers like you that dont understand a state has to ask for help before the federal govt comes marching in. It called "state rights". Something they teach in 5th grade history you fucking moron.

that makes you perfect yes?? you do everything better than republicans, more ethics more compassion, more morals and more perfectedness.. I'm just awestruck.. I tell ya.

Nope, not perfect. In fact I don't consider myself to be better than many Republicans, there are lots of good folks in that party that are, in all probability, better people than I am.

I'm just better than YOU personally. And I know I'm a better person than either Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson, but that's not really saying much.

sucks to be you

I know it will be perfectly easy for you to find where I said "send no aid at all." We shall all wait with perfect patience.

Nope, not perfect. In fact I don't consider myself to be better than many Republicans, there are lots of good folks in that party that are, in all probability, better people than I am.

I'm just better than YOU personally. And I know I'm a better person than either Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson, but that's not really saying much.

you are just perfect.. now why can't they lift some pallets of water by helicopter and set them down somewhere so the people can drink??

Gee, I wonder what the difference was between Katrina and the Haitian earthquake.

Lets see, Haiti had several days to evacuate...Oh, wait. They didn't.....They had no warning at all.....

New Orleans had three fucking days before the hurricane hit.

What else? Hmm....Oh...Bush should have sent in aid before the storm had even blown itself out. Let see. Nagen's navy was caught in the parking lot because he failed to do his job. FEMA was in New Orleans within 72 hours handing out water....and food and medical help...

In Haiti they still don't have enough water.....or food.....or medical supplies.....Just an abundance of the dead and the dying.

You fucking assholes want to continue to make political points off the carcasses of a few hundred thousand dead people?

Last edited:
Walmart sent truck loads of water and ice only to have " you are doing a heck of job browinies folks them away, that's a fact but you wingnuts never let that get your fucking way do you , funny cnn made it too the dome the day after where the fuck was faux noise

Katrina...

US troops under a GOP admin held Americans hostage in the dome. Aid was not sent swiftly nor was the Bush admin response swift

the perfect mayor sent the people to the dome, no one held them hostage, that's just your perfectedness showing again.. ye[,, and it was the perfect mayor who let the busses and the people drown, and the perfect mayor who stripped the law abiding residents of their firearms,, he did everything perfectly.. of course.

Walmart sent truck loads of water and ice only to have " you are doing a heck of job browinies folks them away, that's a fact but you wingnuts never let that get your fucking way do you , funny cnn made it too the dome the day after where the fuck was faux noise

do the people of Haiti have their water yet?? it's been three day in the searing heat.. but we should question your perfect response time should we??

Forum List

Back