Well I'm Just Watching Haiti On Fox

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
and the reporters say we are 72 hours in and just like in Katrina very very very little aid is getting to the people.. Why in the hell don't the Perfect People use helicoptors to deliver food and water? we are talking about 9 million people here.

According to some sources the Haitians are blocking roads with corpses.
If they are, then they're idiots and they probably will die.

According to some sources the Haitians are blocking roads with corpses.
If they are, then they're idiots and they probably will die.

I once read an article (because I live in Hurricane Heaven) about disaster,, somewhere between 48 and 72 hours anarchy breaks out. These folks had very little infrastructure and central authority before this earthquake.. somebody needs to do something.. Janet????

and the reporters say we are 72 hours in and just like in Katrina very very very little aid is getting to the people.. Why in the hell don't the Perfect People use helicoptors to deliver food and water? we are talking about 9 million people here.

A carrier arrived today with 19 helicopters, 3 operating rooms, and are able to make fresh drinking water. New Orleans also had more than one run way and is an not island.
There is also a hospital ship on it's way from Baltimore, which takes more than a few days to get there.
Maybe you should watch another channel.

I think they were already in anarchy. I foresee they've already seen the worst and things are shaping up.

A carrier arrived today with 19 helicopters, 3 operating rooms, and are able to make fresh drinking water. New Orleans also had more than one run way and is an not island.
There is also a hospital ship on it's way from Baltimore, which takes more than a few days to get there.

yes,, NOLA was pretty much an island.. way way deep in flood waters, no where to land a helicopter, all work had to be done in small boats.. remember?

Also Columbia, Brazil, China, and many other countries have brought in workers and supplies. So instead of being so negative about this, why don't you look at the facts and realize a lot of people have come together to help these people.

yes,, NOLA was pretty much an island.. way way deep in flood waters, no where to land a helicopter, all work had to be done in small boats.. remember?
All of New Orleans didn't flood, remember?

Also Columbia, Brazil, China, and many other countries have brought in workers and supplies. So instead of being so negative about this, why don't you look at the facts and realize a lot of people have come together to help these people.

I'm not being negative. doesn't matter if you have a million people to help,, it ain't help if you cannot get to the people who need help,, 3 days and counting

YEP AND TELL ME HOW COMPASSINATE YOUR SIDE REALLY IS WILLOW, HELL THESE PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN AMERICAN AND A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT FARTHER A WAY THAN NEW ORLEANS , BUT THEN AGAIN jr WAS ON ONE OF HIS MANY MANY VACATIONS, WHAT DOYA THINK, YOUR FAUX OUTRAGE IS REALLY SICKENING

You're wasting your time trying to use facts with Willow there Luissa. Willow is just pointing out for everyone why we shouldn't be watching Fox for our news.

Maybe you ought to consider watching a news station.

I'm much too imperfect,, unlike your glorious perfect self.

YEP AND TELL ME HOW COMPASSINATE YOUR SIDE REALLY IS WILLOW, HELL THESE PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN AMERICAN AND A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT FARTHER A WAY THAN NEW ORLEANS , BUT THEN AGAIN jr WAS ON ONE OF HIS MANY MANY VACATIONS, WHAT DOYA THINK, YOUR FAUX OUTRAGE IS REALLY SICKENING

I said nothing about outrage.. and unlike you perfect people I haven't blamed the obamalama or napolitano,, or said they hate black people I leave that to the perfect people.. meanwhile back on the island we have 9 million people who have waited in the scaleding heat three days and can't get a drink.. now who do we see about that???

It is amazing how quickly aid got to a location 1000 miles away. The military was only 200 miles away from New orleans and Bush was worried about juristiction.

But Brownie did a heck of a job didn't he?

that must be why the obamalama asked President Bush to help,, so he can blame him later.. got it.

It is amazing how quickly aid got to a location 1000 miles away. The military was only 200 miles away from New orleans and Bush was worried about juristiction.

But Brownie did a heck of a job didn't he?

oh perfect person, aid got to the island,, but not to the people,, the people are hungry and thirsty..

Forum List

Back