Well, I'll put up a thread for the Miss Senate Run Off after Thanksgiving

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
It seems to be getting some news nationally

President Trump to campaign for Cindy Hyde-Smith in Mississippi runoff

Trump coming down to solidify her support. Hyde-Smith has a gaffe problem, and she sees joke material in public hangings (a bit of a sore spot here) and keeping "liberals" from voting.

The dems' hope is to exceed turnout in the runoff from the general election. It's possible, and it happened before, but with Espy running in the general, I don't see it happening.

For what its' worth, Espy was a congressman in the Miss Delta who had white gop support, but those days are gone, and the white planters are Trumpophiles. The do love their "subsidies"

I cannot believe this, well I can, but the stupidity ......

According to a yahoo story, Hyde Smith posted in 2014 on facebook multiple photos of herself wearing a confederate soldier hat, and a rifle and a sword, after a visit the private museum at Beauvoir, which was Jeff Davis's last home, and currently houses his "presidential library."

I admit I've driven by many times, but have not gone inside for "a tour."

A "stand fast" to my take that she just ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, just lacks experience with other people out of her "white cattle farmer" background. And the funny thing was she was a dem when she first took a stab at politics.

Forum List

Back