Well I'll be Damned!

Jalen Hurts is going to start at OU. But he better learn how to pass if he wants to survive In the Big 12.

Jalen Hurts is going to start at OU. But he better learn how to pass if he wants to survive In the Big 12.

He is doing better with his passing this past year. Maybe Tua influenced him.

The big 12 is a different animal; when it comes to spread offenses and passing.

I hate to see him go, but I wish him all the best.

Jalen has gotten a LOT better at passing. Ask Georgia. Plus, his threat to run keeps defenses on their toes.

But yeah, if OU doesn't come up with a defense, they will still be toast.

I hate to see him go, but I wish him all the best.

Jalen has gotten a LOT better at passing. Ask Georgia. Plus, his threat to run keeps defenses on their toes.

But yeah, if OU doesn't come up with a defense, they will still be toast.
The biggest problem at the end of the year was OU had so many running backs taken off the play list due to injuries to where Murry was playing both positions of qb and rb..

The big 12 is a different animal; when it comes to spread offenses and passing.
Yeah it's like the old wishbone era you have to be super fast..

The big 12 is mostly air raid and spread option offenses. The QB run game is very important in the spread option. OU runs a combination of both so while Hurts run game is supreme, he will have to become a more accurate passer or he'll face 8 man fronts and that defeats the spread.

Forum List

Back