Well I'll be Damned!

upload_2019-1-16_23-32-27.png

Yeah, I had a late day and had to keep running till nine...Now the back QB up at OU will have to play harder.

Very true. I ♥ Jalen, and will miss him so much.
You live there?..I was stationed at Huntsville(Redstone) in 1982...But it still doesn't solve the problem of a weak defense.

47691668_2237394836525280_4304623668854833128_n.jpg
Beginners luck..

Yeah, I had a late day and had to keep running till nine...Now the back QB up at OU will have to play harder.

You live there?..I was stationed at Huntsville(Redstone) in 1982...But it still doesn't solve the problem of a weak defense.

I don't live in T Town, but spent a lot of time there for a few years. I am on the gulf now. My brother is in Huntsville though.

I don't live in T Town, but spent a lot of time there for a few years. I am on the gulf now. My brother is in Huntsville though.
It was nice there like where I live now in SW Missouri just not as miserably hot and humid in the summer.

It was nice there like where I live now in SW Missouri just not as miserably hot and humid in the summer.

Hot Hot where I live now. But, it's cold right now, and I hate it!

Hot Hot where I live now. But, it's cold right now, and I hate it!
Just wait till later this week..I hate it cause I work out in it.and it's slow this time of year...

I grew up fifteen miles south of Norman, Ok. so don't you ever think I am a Bama fan.

LOL!!! I know you aren't. But I sure am. I bleed Crimson. :)

Just wait till later this week..I hate it cause I work out in it.and it's slow this time of year...

What is happening later this week?
Polar vortex warning cold week actually so far until the end of the month. We have had thirties at night and fifties during the day all December so it's been warm.

I grew up fifteen miles south of Norman, Ok. so don't you ever think I am a Bama fan.

Polar vortex warning cold week actually so far until the end of the month. We have had thirties at night and fifties during the day all December so it's been warm.

ugh. Maybe it won't get down this far.

It'll freeze those lemons trees in yer yard..My parsley, sage and brussel sprouts are still alive.

It'll freeze those lemons trees in yer yard..My parsley, sage and brussel sprouts are still alive.

:cry::cry:

Forum List

Back