Well I'll be damned

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Everyone including Panetta is talking about the world wide threat of al Qaeda operatives... perhaps with a global effort to disrupt oil supplies. It was but four months ago that Obabble and his bitch were telling us that AQ was on its heels. I feel violated...maybe even outraged.

Yup... there's no such thing as terrorism since the great Obama united America, and the World in peaceful harmony. Kumbaya...

Clips of Hillary speaking on the Algerian raid are being shown. Clueless bitch pretending she is on top of things. Must be the concussion.

Everyone including Panetta is talking about the world wide threat of al Qaeda operatives...
You just heard about that, huh???

eusa_doh.gif

You must be too young to remember how the Idiot Son failed to take them, seriously.....but, he's a fuckin' pin-head.....

9:11%20image.jpg

yeah, because doesn't life happen in a bubble? i mean, it couldn't be that shit changed between then and now. and it's certainly not the case that when chasing after terrorists you're going to force them into hiding where they can regroup and come back every few months to a couple years, right?

do you conservatives even think before you pontificate?

Everyone including Panetta is talking about the world wide threat of al Qaeda operatives... perhaps with a global effort to disrupt oil supplies. It was but four months ago that Obabble and his bitch were telling us that AQ was on its heels. I feel violated...maybe even outraged.

As I look back on the last four years I cannot recall a time that obama told us the truth. Ever.

How do you feel about paying 100s of billions of dollars for a perpetual war against an enemy that is essentially little or no real threat to America at all? Would that outrage you? Make you feel violated? It's a Defense Dept and Homeland Security boondoggle where defense contractors can submit bills without much concern that anyone will even bother to look at the figures or the math used to arrive at those numbers.

At this point in time, the only REAL threat that al Qaeda types represent to America is if they can somehow engineer an overthrow of the Pakistani gov't and their sympathizers get their hands on some nukes.

yeah, because doesn't life happen in a bubble? i mean, it couldn't be that shit changed between then and now. and it's certainly not the case that when chasing after terrorists you're going to force them into hiding where they can regroup and come back every few months to a couple years, right?

do you conservatives even think before you pontificate?

It's hard to hide in the Sahara desert dummie.

This thread is hysterical..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG8VaN9-ywU]Crazy Face Slap Fight - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

As I look back on the last four years I cannot recall a time that obama told us the truth. Ever.

wow. here i thought you were retarded, and it turns out that you were just in a coma for four years.

how many wars has obama started on lies - er i mean bad intelligence, corky?

There is no Al Qaida uniform, or central boot camp. Al Qaida is more of a mindset than army. As long as they keep reproducing, talking, and thinking, we'll get more and more. Like weeds, or cockroaches. They breed and reproduce.

Forum List

Back