Well, I'll Be Damned and YHWH Bless America.

That is a very astute observation Ernie. Allow me to complement you on how fast you reached this correct conclusion. This guy is one of the worst, his anti semetism is religious based. He will die a Jew hater.

let's see...

i am opposed to american politicians fundraising in foreign countries, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i am opposed to american politicians accepting money from american citizens who have expatriated themselves by becoming citizens of a foreign country and taking up permanent residence in that country, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i express a warm welcome to israelis (i am sure most of them are jews) who come to this country and seek citizenship here. i encourage them to take part in our wonderful democracy and enjoy the benefits of this great country. seemingly that is wrong for who knows what reason, perhaps because i extended that greeting to all other immigrants.

so if i do not treat israelis and jews as though they were special, if i treat the equally, then that qualifies me as an anti-semite, it seems...cool. i seem to be in good company with several nobel peace prize winners, the president and many former presidents, world leaders and humanitarians and etc.

ya know, every time people like you and ernie open your yaps, mahmoud ahmadinejad smiles that creepy little smile and chuckles his chuckle; and david duke kicks back on the veranda with a mint juliip cradeled in his grubby little fingers and drawls "think i'll take the rest of the day off. ernie and roudy are doing my work for me.." you, and people like you, who use their judaism and the squeal of "anti-semitism" to cover up their own inadequacies and personality flaws, do a disservice to jews everywhere. even yigal palmor, a spokesman for the israeli foreign ministry has said the term "anti-semitism" is way over used. gee, i've been saying that for years.

and i guess, at least by your reasoning, that would make the two of you the anti-semites for disagreeing with israeli foreign policy...tsk, tsk, tsk.
Nice try no cigar. You're opposed to everything Jew or Israel. You started out by squealing like a pig about Romney's fundraising trip to Israel, or Israel / US dual citizenships (a typical anti Semitic theme), and when it was brought to your attention that it is nothing unusual and has been going on all the time with other politicians in the past, and that there are dual citizens of dozens of other countries, you've been squirming since then with one meaningless blabbering post after another.

Let's give Ernie credit where credit is due. He spotted you for what you are at record speed.

PS. Your deceptive, manipulative "tactics" won't work here, nobody knows you or gives a rat's ass about you, and from the looks of it, you're off to a horrible start.

sorry. my bad. i really sorta kinda thought that this was a "Palestine and Israel" board and not a "George Clooney and His Faboo Life Among La Suisse" board.

let's see...

i am opposed to american politicians fundraising in foreign countries, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i am opposed to american politicians accepting money from american citizens who have expatriated themselves by becoming citizens of a foreign country and taking up permanent residence in that country, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i express a warm welcome to israelis (i am sure most of them are jews) who come to this country and seek citizenship here. i encourage them to take part in our wonderful democracy and enjoy the benefits of this great country. seemingly that is wrong for who knows what reason, perhaps because i extended that greeting to all other immigrants.

so if i do not treat israelis and jews as though they were special, if i treat the equally, then that qualifies me as an anti-semite, it seems...cool. i seem to be in good company with several nobel peace prize winners, the president and many former presidents, world leaders and humanitarians and etc.

ya know, every time people like you and ernie open your yaps, mahmoud ahmadinejad smiles that creepy little smile and chuckles his chuckle; and david duke kicks back on the veranda with a mint juliip cradeled in his grubby little fingers and drawls "think i'll take the rest of the day off. ernie and roudy are doing my work for me.." you, and people like you, who use their judaism and the squeal of "anti-semitism" to cover up their own inadequacies and personality flaws, do a disservice to jews everywhere. even yigal palmor, a spokesman for the israeli foreign ministry has said the term "anti-semitism" is way over used. gee, i've been saying that for years.

and i guess, at least by your reasoning, that would make the two of you the anti-semites for disagreeing with israeli foreign policy...tsk, tsk, tsk.
Nice try no cigar. You're opposed to everything Jew or Israel. You started out by squealing like a pig about Romney's fundraising trip to Israel, or Israel / US dual citizenships (a typical anti Semitic theme), and when it was brought to your attention that it is nothing unusual and has been going on all the time with other politicians in the past, and that there are dual citizens of dozens of other countries, you've been squirming since then with one meaningless blabbering post after another.

Let's give Ernie credit where credit is due. He spotted you for what you are at record speed.

PS. Your deceptive, manipulative "tactics" won't work here, nobody knows you or gives a rat's ass about you, and from the looks of it, you're off to a horrible start.

sorry. my bad. i really sorta kinda thought that this was a "Palestine and Israel" board and not a "George Clooney and His Faboo Life Among La Suisse" board.
Being the anti Semitic pig that you are, you singled out Romney's trip to Israel as if it was a betrayal and something unusual or extraordinary. And it wasn't. Now FUCK OFF.

Being the anti Semitic pig that you are, you singled out Romney's trip to Israel as if it was a betrayal and something unusual or extraordinary. And it wasn't. Now FUCK OFF.

maybe later. in the best spirit of the olympics, i think i will do a reverse 2 1/2 pike instead.

Forum List

Back