Well if Trump wins the Palestinians don't stand a chance,

Penelope, et al,

This is difficult for me to follow.

why do you think they both have kids married to jews. Trump is very involved with elite jews.

Oh so true dear Penelope. Please help save the noble life loving, peace loving Palestinians by voting for Hillary, the Israel firster.

Neither one is a friend to Palestinians. Every President we have sucks up to Israel , after all we don't want another major terror attack or worm like that Iran one. Israel is blackmailing the US.
(COMMENT)

What relationship is there between maintaining strong diplomatic, economic, research and development, commercial and technological connection with Israel?

Israel is surrounded by Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt.

• Are any of this states more stable than Israel?
• Haven any of these states developed beyond that of Israel?
• Have any of these states made any contribution to science and technology?
• What are the cultural, ethical, or moral similarities to these states?
• Does Israel represent a terrorist threat to America on the same scale and magnitude as these Arab Nations?

The State of Israel does not have to defend itself; with rare exception, it has been a constant ally.

• Who was convicted of the 1968 assassination of U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy; A Palestinians or an Israeli?
• Who kidnapped and killed an Robert O.Waring, the U.S. Economic Counselor; the PFLP or Israeli?
• Who killed the niece of U.S. Senator Abraham Ribicof; Palestinians or Israelis?
• Who killed the two Americans (Anne Van Zanten and Grace Cutler) when the PLO bombed a Jewish restaurant in Paris.
The list goes on and on.

Is the relationship perfect? No. Have unfortunate events occurred between the Americans and the Israelis? Yes. It has been the Palestinians that have posed a consistent threat to American which has been constant and continuous - right up to the present. It was less than a month ago that 13-year old Hallel Ariel (American) was stabbed to death in her bed a Palestinian.

Do we want to be an ally of a country like Israel; a prosperous and productive state? Or do we want to be more like the Palestinians that have consistently targeted civilians (including women and children); self proclaimed Jihadists. Do you want America to promote the Jewish State of Israel, which is technically higher in Human Development than any of the adjacent Arab States (in fact greater than any Arab League state)?

Think about it.

Most Respectfully,
R

Logic & documented facts don't fly with the likes of Penelope & her ilk. But they sure are fun to play with.

These lunatics would have us believe that all the Islamic terrorist attacks killing innocent people all over the world today is because --- the USA supports Israel.

That is a risk with Trump. Remember, the left (including many Jews) has become very anti Israel and pro Islamist in the last eight years of the Obama administration, with Hillary as Secretary of State. Despite the constant vicious demonization of the Hillary campaign and the left I think Trump will be another Reagan maybe even better.

Trump would be a nightmare in any form. He is a moron. Hillary is about as pro-Islamist as you are intelligent - ie, not much...

Dude HELLERY is as pro Israel as anyone which is why it would suck if she got elected.

Tell that to Roudy.

No thanks.I got all these paid shills of Israel that have penetrated this forum such as him all on ignore. Their handlers pay agent trolls like him and sayit to come here and troll these forum day and night with the purpose of people taking their bait and arguing back and forth with them in hopes they can derail any truth discussion of Israel or united states government corruption,they got many of them in the conspiracy section as well.they got them planted on message boards everywhere.

what pisses me off is many people ignore my advise and feed these trolls taking their bait all the time ignoring my advise not to feed them which is exactly what their handlers want us to do.I wised up to that years ago,sadly others around here havent.please follow this advise here on roudy and these other pro israel shills-:trolls:

During the Intifada of the late 90s both Bill and Hillary were demanding that Israel commit National suicide.
Hillary hates Jews who don't pile on millions in donations.
Actually, she hates those Jews also.
uh yeah right,that is WHY she is a huge supporter of AIPAC.:rolleyes:

why do you think they both have kids married to jews. Trump is very involved with elite jews.

Oh so true dear Penelope. Please help save the noble life loving, peace loving Palestinians by voting for Hillary, the Israel firster.

Neither one is a friend to Palestinians. Every President we have sucks up to Israel , after all we don't want another major terror attack or worm like that Iran one. Israel is blackmailing the US.

Like I said,dont argue with these paid shills of Israel,you're wasting your time and breath,thats what their mission here is to waste your time on them.

By the way you are so right that every president sucks up to Israel.Have you seen that video where Bibi is at the white house and he has made himself at home in Obamas office putting his legs up on Obamas desk?

Its funny because you can see Obama angered over how he is controlling the conversation with Bibi being the master and Obama being the dog,he is seen clutching the armchair of his chair in anger how Bibi is making himself at home making it clear to him that Bibi is the boss.lol.

yeah that is so true that every president we have always sucks up to Israel.You probably knew that the LAST president we had that did not suck up to them was JFK?

He paid the price by doing so. you knew that right? He was our last REAL president we had who was not a puppet for the establishment and followed the constitution instead of serving his masters and serving Israel and he paid a deadly price for it.

Don't worry...Trump will back stab Israel as well, as a drop in the bucket!!! :eek:

Not if he wants to stay alive he wont.:biggrin: the LAST president we had that did not suck up to Israel as I just got done saying in my last post was JFK and the mossad got rid of him along with their pals the CIA for doing so. Every president SINCE then has learned not to make the same mistake and ALL have them have sucked up to Israel since they know they wont stay alive if they dont hense why Israel has so many of the politician criminals in washington in their pockets through AIPAC.;)

During the Intifada of the late 90s both Bill and Hillary were demanding that Israel commit National suicide.

So true. The Pali's & their supporters should all be strongly for Trump if they really care about what's best for the Pali animals.

So true. The Pali's & their supporters should all be strongly for Trump if they really care about what's best for the Pali animals.

Even in her nationally televised acceptance speech at the convention Hillary proudly stated her undying support for Israel to a cheering audience.

Don't worry...Trump will back stab Israel as well, as a drop in the bucket!!! :eek:

Not if he wants to stay alive he wont.:biggrin: the LAST president we had that did not suck up to Israel as I just got done saying in my last post was JFK and the mossad got rid of him along with their pals the CIA for doing so. Every president SINCE then has learned not to make the same mistake and ALL have them have sucked up to Israel since they know they wont stay alive if they dont hense why Israel has so many of the politician criminals in washington in their pockets through AIPAC.;)
Wrong again dickhead, Sirhan Sirhan was the Palestinian animal who killed Robert Kennedy because he supported Israel. The Kennedy's were strong supporters of Israel.

That is a risk with Trump. Remember, the left (including many Jews) has become very anti Israel and pro Islamist in the last eight years of the Obama administration, with Hillary as Secretary of State. Despite the constant vicious demonization of the Hillary campaign and the left I think Trump will be another Reagan maybe even better.

Trump would be a nightmare in any form. He is a moron. Hillary is about as pro-Islamist as you are intelligent - ie, not much...

Dude HELLERY is as pro Israel as anyone which is why it would suck if she got elected.

Tell that to Roudy.

No thanks.I got all these paid shills of Israel that have penetrated this forum such as him all on ignore. Their handlers pay agent trolls like him and sayit to come here and troll these forum day and night with the purpose of people taking their bait and arguing back and forth with them in hopes they can derail any truth discussion of Israel or united states government corruption,they got many of them in the conspiracy section as well.they got them planted on message boards everywhere.

what pisses me off is many people ignore my advise and feed these trolls taking their bait all the time ignoring my advise not to feed them which is exactly what their handlers want us to do.I wised up to that years ago,sadly others around here havent.please follow this advise here on roudy and these other pro israel shills-:trolls:

And you will soon get tired of having lunatics like tinny and penny agreeing with you all the time, and find another board to infest with your LIES and PROPAGANDA

Political boards are the worst possible format for a factual and unbiased discussion or debate on any issue. Show me any political board on any part of the world where it doesn't become a personal feud between the posters on both sides of any issues. On the plus side, what a great place to have fun playing with idiots like Pali supporters who can't deal with documented facts.

Forum List

Back