Well if Trump wins the Palestinians don't stand a chance,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Also like Trump, Greenblatt believes Israeli-Palestinian negotiations can be handled similarly to Trump’s real estate negotiations, with money as a main incentive.

“If you take out the emotional part of it and the historical part of it, it is a business transaction. Land is going to be negotiated, water rights are going to be negotiated, security issues are going to be negotiated,” Greenblatt said. “So you need to say to them, ‘Listen, we want to discuss these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check, and these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check. At the end of the day you want to resolve all the issues. I think it isn’t a good idea to do partial negotiations and then hope for the best.”

READ: Trump abandons talk of Israel neutrality, wins cheers from AIPAC crowd

On Syria, Greenblatt said the United States should create safe havens for civilians fleeing the war, possibly by “borrowing land” from nearby Turkey and Jordan. On ISIS, he says the U.S. should marshal a worldwide coalition to address the problem.

No experience necessary: Meet the Orthodox lawyer advising Trump on Israel

We don't give the PA much in the way of aid anyway, nothing compared to what Israel gets, billions!!!

It doesn't matter who wins in this regard, it has always been bipartisan. We in effect annexed the middle east long ago.

Also like Trump, Greenblatt believes Israeli-Palestinian negotiations can be handled similarly to Trump’s real estate negotiations, with money as a main incentive.

“If you take out the emotional part of it and the historical part of it, it is a business transaction. Land is going to be negotiated, water rights are going to be negotiated, security issues are going to be negotiated,” Greenblatt said. “So you need to say to them, ‘Listen, we want to discuss these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check, and these two issues in this quarter, and then you’ll get your check. At the end of the day you want to resolve all the issues. I think it isn’t a good idea to do partial negotiations and then hope for the best.”

READ: Trump abandons talk of Israel neutrality, wins cheers from AIPAC crowd

On Syria, Greenblatt said the United States should create safe havens for civilians fleeing the war, possibly by “borrowing land” from nearby Turkey and Jordan. On ISIS, he says the U.S. should marshal a worldwide coalition to address the problem.

No experience necessary: Meet the Orthodox lawyer advising Trump on Israel

We don't give the PA much in the way of aid anyway, nothing compared to what Israel gets, billions!!!

And that is what worked with Egypt and Jordan, giving them a lasting peace and much trade with Israel. Is this what you are against the prospect of peace in the ME, all nations then fighting side by side against islamonazi terrorism and finally defeating daesh and Assad.

You actually give them less than 1 million the rest is in the form of loans and they help keep the US defence industry in full employment. Stop the loans and you would have to find 10 times as much for welfare payments, research and development costs, medical supplies and intelligence services in the M.E.

I'm for Trump. But Hillary sounded more pro Israel than Trump. Although she's just pandering like she is with everything else, and her positions will change once she's in office.

why do you think they both have kids married to jews. Trump is very involved with elite jews.

The kids married Jews because they fell in love with Jews. Duh.

Not everybody is a bigot like you are.

I'm for Trump. But Hillary sounded more pro Israel than Trump. Although she's just pandering like she is with everything else, and her positions will change once she's in office.

Trump has said america first, and we all know you put israel first.

I actually think Hillary is more pro-Israel. Trump has said that he plans to be neutral in the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, and that he would cut aid to Israel. He later backtracked on those positions.

Trump has said america first, and we all know you put israel first.

Today I passed by a Greek Orthodox church with both American and Greek flags. For shame. I better tell them to take down the Greek flag.

Well Israel is a strategic place for the West, or was, but Israel is cozy with Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union. Originally set up to protect the Suez Canal and replace arabs with British army (jews), they were there to make sure communism didn't spread into the ME, and then Israel became an American colony.

Israel has now become only out for Israel and Israel expects all politicians to put Israel first. Its sickening , esp when Israel will bite us in the back if the US government does not behave.

maria-lookatall.jpg

It doesn't matter who wins in this regard, it has always been bipartisan. We in effect annexed the middle east long ago.

LINK ?

I don't really care if you choose to remain ignorant of the history of US interventions and involvement in the middle est.

And I dont care if you choke on your LIES and RACIST ATTACKS, it would be one less nazi to infest this world

Apparently you need educating on Nazi Germany too.

Well Israel is a strategic place for the West, or was, but Israel is cozy with Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union. Originally set up to protect the Suez Canal and replace arabs with British army (jews), they were there to make sure communism didn't spread into the ME, and then Israel became an American colony.

Israel has now become only out for Israel and Israel expects all politicians to put Israel first. Its sickening , esp when Israel will bite us in the back if the US government does not behave.

And how would they defend Israel against 20 million arab muslims while also defending the Suez canal. You really are stupid sometimes in what you say.

LINK ?

I don't really care if you choose to remain ignorant of the history of US interventions and involvement in the middle est.

And I dont care if you choke on your LIES and RACIST ATTACKS, it would be one less nazi to infest this world

Apparently you need educating on Nazi Germany too.

NOPE I know all I need to know about nazi Germany thank you very much. And you sound just like the thousands of German Nazi's back in the 1930's when they blamed all the worlds problems on the Jews

Forum List

Back