Well, I think it's going to be Perry vs. Romney

No, but I did meet some as a young man that convinced me they were fascist pondscum in white shirts.

Sorry, man, just can't respect a cult started by a two-bit con man who wanted to pork 14 year old girls.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?

Original and Extra Crispy.

As I thought, you're just another dime a dozen bigot. Congratulations.

No, man, a bigot has IRRATIONAL hatred of people.

I hate Mormons for totally valid reason. .

Yeah, every bigot thinks he has a valid reason. You are no different than every other drooling, hateful turd.

[ closed down a couple factories where they were paying good union wages.

Ah, there we go. Now I SEIU where your real motivation stems from. Did Hoffa tell you to go get them Mormons?

I'm against Public Sector unions, because they go on strike against us.

But I think that the private sector should be unionized, to make sure the profits of a enterprise are fairly distributed. .

Are you wearing your Che t-shirt right now, comrade?

As I thought, you're just another dime a dozen bigot. Congratulations.

Yeah, every bigot thinks he has a valid reason. You are no different than every other drooling, hateful turd.

Uhhh, no, my reasons are valid. They are a cult. We wouldn't vote for a Scientologist or a Raelean.

Frankly, I don't have a personal religion. I don't think there's a God, and I see most religions as silly.

Mormons crank it up a notch because we KNOW Joseph Smith (known child molestor) and Brigham Young (ditto) were making it up. Everything they claimed has been disproven, but this nasty little cult is still out there, trying to garner power and not leave any fingerprints.

I don't like the thought of living in a theocracy. At least not one run by them.

But guys are really so anxious to get Obama a second term, nominate this idiot.

Ah, there we go. Now I SEIU where your real motivation stems from. Did Hoffa tell you to go get them Mormons?

But I think that the private sector should be unionized, to make sure the profits of a enterprise are fairly distributed. .

So you think we should all work for poverty wages so a few assholes can live in mansions?

Hey, guy, since you mention Che, that is exactly what Cuba was before the commies took over. No Middle Class, lots of desperately poor people, so average people were so desperate they said "fuck it" and took a header.

Obama got elected because people were desperate. The problem I see with the GOP is that on some level, they think the economy should only work for the rich, and screw everyone else. Romney is the candidate of that wing, unfortunately, and it's a loser position.

Perry has actually worked for a living. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

So you think we should all work for poverty wages so a few assholes can live in mansions?

Hey, guy, since you mention Che, that is exactly what Cuba was before the commies took over. No Middle Class, lots of desperately poor people, so average people were so desperate they said "fuck it" and took a header.

Obama got elected because people were desperate. The problem I see with the GOP is that on some level, they think the economy should only work for the rich, and screw everyone else. Romney is the candidate of that wing, unfortunately, and it's a loser position.

Perry has actually worked for a living. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Here's a person who seems to appear that has never worked a day in their life. When you apply for a job there's a question on the application asking you what your acceptable salary would be. IF YOU COME TO AN AGREEMENT YOU GET THE JOB, IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU MOVE ON. All of that is taken care of before you are hired. Dude get a fucking grip.

Uhhh, no, my reasons are valid. .

Yeah, every bigot thinks he has a valid reason. You are no different than every other drooling, hateful turd. Being an insecure, self-worshipping atheist does not add any validity to your rank bigotry.

I was right, you ARE wearing your Che t-shirt. Congratulations on the hero worship of a filthy murderer. Go take a shower and get your head on straight, hippy. The Marxist bullshit you masterbate to has been long since discredited.

Tell ya what, over the past month or so ive had allot of business dealings with Mormons

And i wish everyone did business as well as the ones i have had the pleasure to do

Business with, triple A ratings from me...

Doesnt mean i like Romney for president butt id vote for a block of cheese over Obama right

about now tbh.

:eusa_angel:

Is that a rhetorical question?

As for me, I just can't trust any candidate who profits from exploiting labor.

Then you must love candidates like obama who have never run a company (or anything else before being put into a position he was clearly unqualified for).

Uh.. not exactly. My sarcasm tags don't seem to be working.

In all seriousness, I don't trust Romney for the same reason I don't trust any of the commercial candidates (Obama, Romney, Perry, etc, etc...). Simply put, they're 'phony bastards'. They have no consistent philosophy of government, no demonstrable respect for freedom and justice, and no genuine convictions other than the desire for power.

Last edited:
Doesnt mean i like Romney for president butt id vote for a block of cheese over Obama right

about now tbh.

If only a block of cheese could get on the ballot, we might have a decent race. Unfortunately, the Republicans won't nominate a block of cheese. Instead, they'll nominate someone like Perry or Romney - ambitious tools who are potentially even worse than Obama.

Might get lucky and the Dems drop him before the nov election.

Country before party, right, how about party before person.

Thats what the Dems need to start thinking about.

Here's a person who seems to appear that has never worked a day in their life. When you apply for a job there's a question on the application asking you what your acceptable salary would be. IF YOU COME TO AN AGREEMENT YOU GET THE JOB, IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU MOVE ON. All of that is taken care of before you are hired. Dude get a fucking grip.

Funny, didn't happen on my current job. My current job started as a 90 day temp to hire that they promised there would be a raise at the end of the period.

Except they stretched it out to 482 days. And there wasn't a raise when they finally did bring me on full time. That's capitalism at it's finest. Let's screw the workin' guy.

How many Americans have taken pay cuts, taken reduced hours, etc, so a few rich douchebags like Romney could ride polo ponies?

This is why we are probably going to end up with a second term of Obama. Because even though the man has screwed up, well, everything, the GOP is still the party of the people who lay you off and cheat you, not the people you work with.

The GOP has lost 4 of the last 5 presidential elections. (Sorry, guys, we lost in 2000. Deal with it.) There's a reason for that. Because even though the GOP does offer a lot of common sense about supporting family values and the government should live within its means, they are seen by a lot of working folks as being run by an establishment of trust fund babies like Bush and Romney who have never gotten dirt under their fingernails.

Perry has gotten dirt under his fingernails.

[ My current job started as a 90 day temp to hire that they promised there would be a raise at the end of the period.

Except they stretched it out to 482 days. And there wasn't a raise when they finally did bring me on full time.

Sounds like you are a mediocre worker and you should be grateful they needed a warm body.

Tell ya what, over the past month or so ive had allot of business dealings with Mormons

And i wish everyone did business as well as the ones i have had the pleasure to do

about now tbh.

I've done business with Mormons, too.

I've never met a bunch of more backstabbing, two-faced mother-effers in my life.

Given a choice between Obama and Romney, I'd vote for Obama.

[ (Sorry, guys, we lost in 2000. Deal with it.) .

Your reality-altering powers are not working. In this universe you are wrong.

And would you give it up already with the "we" bit? Who do you think you are fooling?

about now tbh.

I've done business with Mormons, too.

I've never met a bunch of more backstabbing, two-faced mother-effers in my life.

Given a choice between Obama and Romney, I'd vote for Obama.

Yeah, yeah, your rabid bigotry has been noted several times now. Put it on a t-shirt and STFU already.

And would you give it up already with the "we" bit? Who do you think you are fooling?

Guy, it's a basic fact. Al Gore got more votes in 2000 than George W. Bush did.

this is established, historical fact. We lost the election. Only because we have this bizarre 18th century anachronism and some compliant judges willing to bend the law did we get this guy as a president.

I'll admit. I'm not your kind of Republican.

I'm not the one who votes for the guy because he belongs to the right country club.

I'm not the one who votes for a retreaded loser because it's "his turn" and he's run once before. (Seriously, if Romney sucked in 2008, what's changed in the last three years?)

I'm not one who votes Republican because I think it's just nifty that they've made it easier for big corporations to screw over working people. And neither are most Republicans, really.

My guess is your sort of Republican will push ROmney on the electorate, and then wonder why Obama beat him with a limp economy.

Guy, it's a basic fact.

Go educate yourself on our electoral system, idiot. And no one is buying the "I'm a Republican too! Now you must listen to me tell you why 'we' are wrong!" bullcrap. That is a tired old act.

No Republican presidental candidate can win the GOP nomination without the support of the Tea Party - so Romney, the only candidate that could challenge Obama is out!

No Republican presidential nominee endorsed by the Tea Party, is positioned to attract the moderate swing vote, necessary to win the election - so Perry, Paul and Bachmann are out!

As demonstrated by John Boehner's recent inability to exert control over the Tea Party in the House, the GOP will continue to be held hostage by its own conservative wing - therefore it will be unable to a nominate a presidential candidate with a broad enough political base have any chance of winning in 2012.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back