Well, I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

As some of you know from my PM's, I've been saving my money to buy this place.

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

I'm not going to change much, just a few things.

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!

Your user name looks a little...brassy. You really want to go for that deeper, truer red tone. For your first order of business, I'd demand that the powers that be make you an Admin to your own board (and don't let them hide that one little extra password for the server from you, either! You want everything you paid for!)

:thup:

Course, red fades within the first 24 hours.. :cool:

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!

Your user name looks a little...brassy. You really want to go for that deeper, truer red tone. For your first order of business, I'd demand that the powers that be make you an Admin to your own board (and don't let them hide that one little extra password for the server from you, either! You want everything you paid for!)

And make Dis's avatar twice the normal size, while you're at it.

Thanks!

Great!

When can I, as owner of the intenet itself, expect your first rental payment?

Thanks!

And make Dis's avatar twice the normal size, while you're at it.

The whole avatar, or just the boobs?

The whole avatar, or just the boobs?
I like my women moderately proportional...so the whole avvy!

Besides, I don't want you getting a backache, now...

And here I thought you liked your women with a glass of milk in one hand, and cookies in the other. :eusa_whistle:
Cookies?

Cookie%20Monster.jpg

Forum List

Back