Well I just want to say that for at least today, is a good day to be an American

The President defends Christian values and rights, and that's his job.

That is not his job, his job has nothing to do with any religion, our founding fathers made sure of that.
It is his job to protect all institutions and citizens that are under attack in this nation.

You attempting to interpret things in ways that suit your thoughts, needs, and thinking on the matters is mute at this point.

Look little snowflake, Christianity is not under attack in this nation.

Go talk to Christians in nations where it is really under attack and they would laugh in your face at the idea Christians are persecuted in this country.
Here's how it works. People have health insurance for years and no problems. The left passes a law that forces businesses to provide insurance to employees that covers birth control. Business says "NO", which is their right under the Constitution. The left goes nuts and screams and cries about Christian bigots violating rights of workers. It's bullshit.

Jesus does not give a shit about birth control, and if this is your idea of "being attacked" you are a bigger snowflake than I thought.

That is not his job, his job has nothing to do with any religion, our founding fathers made sure of that.
It is his job to protect all institutions and citizens that are under attack in this nation.

You attempting to interpret things in ways that suit your thoughts, needs, and thinking on the matters is mute at this point.

Go talk to Christians in nations where it is really under attack and they would laugh in your face at the idea Christians are persecuted in this country.
Here's how it works. People have health insurance for years and no problems. The left passes a law that forces businesses to provide insurance to employees that covers birth control. Business says "NO", which is their right under the Constitution. The left goes nuts and screams and cries about Christian bigots violating rights of workers. It's bullshit.

Cool comic book bro.
With that lame reply, you just surrendered. You have no rebuttal because I'm right.

Cool comic book bro.

It is interesting that federalist views are situational.

Christians are certainly under attack. Of course, I don't expect the left to admit that fact because it's the left that is doing it.

what a pathetic little snowflake you are. To get to my local grocery store I drive past no less than a dozen Christian churches, all are holding service as we speak and not a one of them is being attacked while they do it.
Its the potential that we are creating. And with the slow legislating of Churches being haters it will come in that direction also. The founding fathers told you what money was also. Its not what we got today. And frankly it would be difficult to go back to that.

Jesus does not give a shit about birth control, and if this is your idea of "being attacked" you are a bigger snowflake than I thought.
Lame. It's about religious rights. Call me whatever you want, but you have no argument.

No, but He does about abortion.

Last edited:

Christians are certainly under attack. Of course, I don't expect the left to admit that fact because it's the left that is doing it.

what a pathetic little snowflake you are. To get to my local grocery store I drive past no less than a dozen Christian churches, all are holding service as we speak and not a one of them is being attacked while they do it.
Poor little tyke can't see the forest for the trees. You're a lame loser fraud. Stolen valor.

You are out of your little leftist mind if you think that we are to sit here and believe you that Christianity isn't under attack in this nation. Attacks don't have to be with physical confrontation in which you alluded to in your rediculous post, but attacks by the biggest weapon a human being has (the words coming out of the mouth), is just as deadly as bullets, fist or etc.

Wrong. The Constitution explicitly guarantees citizens the right to religious freedom. You better think that one through.
Yep, and only religion's that are friendly to our nation are garanteed those freedom's, and absolutely not any made up or established world religions that are not compatible to this nations writing's or garantee's written in our constitution for the American people or any that seek to harm the American people either blatantly or indirectly. Christianity is part of this nations history, and it will be protected to the end.

I must have missed that clause when I was reading the Constitution

You are out of your little leftist mind if you think that we are to sit here and believe you that Christianity isn't under attack in this nation. Attacks don't have to be with physical confrontation in which you alluded to in your rediculous post, but attacks by the biggest weapon a human being has (the words coming out of the mouth), is just as deadly as bullets, fist or etc.

stop being such a snowflake, holy shit.

I have been on mission trips to countries where Christians are actually persecuted and it is embarrassing to listen to snowflakes in this country whine about being under attack.

Poor little tyke can't see the forest for the trees. You're a lame loser fraud. Stolen valor.

poor little snowflake things he is being attacked!

grow some balls and quit whining.

Every day is a good day to be American.
Why do you work so hard to destroy it?
That's pretty funny since I have been rebuilding houses after Hurricane Michael. We have all pulled together here regardless of politics and helped each other out. Even our new governor has pretty much abandoned hard partisan positions. That's what makes America great not some fat fuck in the White House.
What makes America great are the principles it is founded on not you swinging a hammer.

No, but He does about abortion.

That He does.

Wrong. The Constitution explicitly guarantees citizens the right to religious freedom. You better think that one through.
Yep, and only religion's that are friendly to our nation are garanteed those freedom's, and absolutely not any made up or established world religions that are not compatible to this nations writing's or garantee's written in our constitution for the American people.

Link?

No of course not.
It's common sense and common knowledge, and everything (think God) is not in the form of a leftist controlled link. Don't you have a brain to think without someone giving you some kind of link that spews modern day feel good leftist bullcrap ??

Yep, and only religion's that are friendly to our nation are garanteed those freedom's, and absolutely not any made up or established world religions that are not compatible to this nations writing's or garantee's written in our constitution for the American people or any that seek to harm the American people either blatantly or indirectly. Christianity is part of this nations history, and it will be protected to the end.

You miss a lot of things, integrity and honesty primarily. Fraud loser. You can't last 5 minutes without resorting to personal insults. You're nothing but an ignorant wanna be, always flailing around like a drowning lemming.

stop being such a snowflake, holy shit.

I have been on mission trips to countries where Christians are actually persecuted and it is embarrassing to listen to snowflakes in this country whine about being under attack.
Then find another thread.

It's common sense wouldn't you agree ?? Part of the interpretation of our documents, is the reasoning that if anything attacks our citizens historic rights or historic beliefs that are based upon those documents as were written by us, then it will be deemed as deadly or dangerous unto us by the reasoning and historic interpretation of our documents.

Every day is a good day to be American.
Why do you work so hard to destroy it?
That's pretty funny since I have been rebuilding houses after Hurricane Michael. We have all pulled together here regardless of politics and helped each other out. Even our new governor has pretty much abandoned hard partisan positions. That's what makes America great not some fat fuck in the White House.
Oh no? He's done more this country in two years than the past three pos combined.

Yep, and only religion's that are friendly to our nation are garanteed those freedom's, and absolutely not any made up or established world religions that are not compatible to this nations writing's or garantee's written in our constitution for the American people.

Link?

No of course not.
It's common sense and common knowledge, and everything (think God) is not in the form of a leftist controlled link. Don't you have a brain to think without someone giving you some kind of link that spews modern day feel good leftist bullcrap ??

Excellent. The old "Everybody Knows" fallacy. First one in the last six minutes.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no link. What a shock.
You lose.

Link?

No of course not.

Excellent. The old "Everybody Knows" fallacy. First one in the last six minutes.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no link. What a shock.
You lose.
You lost, and will remain that way after 2020.

Forum List

Back