Well I have struggled about showing this

I agree with your advice Independent.
But like I said earlier, we shall see what happens next year.
We all have the right to our opinions.
If you don't like Internet people why are you on the Internet? :)

There's a difference between "internet people" and people on the internet.
"Internet people" start, continue or actually believe all the really wild bullshot found here.

I'm here because I have actually learned some things. You have to sift through a lot of poop to find something that doesn't reek of extreme whackjobbery but it's there.

Guess what I said the same thing you got to stiff through the crap to get to the meat, a few threads back.

LOL! Great minds think alike!

I agree with your advice Independent.
But like I said earlier, we shall see what happens next year.
We all have the right to our opinions.
If you don't like Internet people why are you on the Internet? :)

There's a difference between "internet people" and people on the internet.
"Internet people" start, continue or actually believe all the really wild bullshot found here.

I'm here because I have actually learned some things. You have to sift through a lot of poop to find something that doesn't reek of extreme whackjobbery but it's there.

I totally agree with you.
I go right to the source, as much as is possible and do not believe the rumors and lies that are out there.
I did research this and went to the people who were saying things in their own words and I listed who they were.
This was just a theory that we were talking about of whether they might or might not try to put the elections on hold. Like Gov. Bev Perdue said.
She was not joking when she said that, if you listen to what she said and how she said it.
There is a big difference between theory's and the rumors and lies that are out there.
I also stated that I didn't think it would work because the Governors of the states would bring out the national guard and stop it.

It's all good. It's just that stuff like this gets out of hand SO fast sometimes. My mom lives in Surprise, Arizona. Mostly Conservative Republican Seniors. We're talking people who press "record" on the DVR if they're going to be out of the house while Glenn Beck is on. Within a couple month period one time, I had to personally call several of her friends (who are all like adopted parents to me and my family - apparently we visit the most) and tell them
1. (the mildest one) They won't die if they leave the A/C on in their car when starting it or turning it off.
2. Stop spending all their savings on guns and bullets. Seriously, Obama is not going to come take them!
3. Don't close all their bank accounts, take out all their money and move to some compound recommended by Glenn Beck as a place to survive after America collapses and Obama enslave mankind.

Now I personally watch Glenn once in a while (wife permitting) just to see what kind of wild and whacky stuff he'll come up with. But whether from Glenn Beck, Keith Oberman or whomever, this stuff goes from tv to internet and spreads like wildfire. Same with websites like DailyKos or Americanthinker.
I remember americanthinker writing this total BS story about the imam that was arrested in Miami and lying that the local paper supported their version. The editor of the paper got on CNN and blasted them for it.
Of course all the people who read crap like that are watching FOX so they never saw it. Just as the people reading Dailykos would be watching MSNBC.
Although I haven't seen as wild and blatent lies come out of the Left Media as the Right media.

Forum List

Back